aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Card Bazaar

1. issueid=484 12-26-2012 06:03 AM
    Total Yaoi Freak
    Card Bazaar

This is inspired by a card game I play where people can sell back their cards to other users for a price they set. The default sell-off price option is of course there if you want to sell back card to system, like we can sell back to shop for half price but this is an additional feature to encourage buy/sell among members so that both parties gain something from it and it also adds to fun factor.

For af I suggest implementing it by creating a subforum Called ishop Bazaar or something like that. Members should be allowed to delete their own threads once a sale has been completed to avoid too many active threads (optional). I know an auction feature used to exist before which was closed but what will make bazaar different is that users can set one fixed price to sell their card on as long as it doesn't exceed the ishop price. Cards that were put on sale by aarin at any time should not be allowed to be sold through bazaar as they were already discounted. I think it will add a fun new extension to shop where we can directly buy from users instead of the usual "hit buy" routine many people are bored of and it gives everyone a chance to get rid of duplicate/unwanted cards at a more attractive price, which may help them to try buy more cards by themselves. And since the bazaar sell price will always have to be lower than shop price, it ensures there is no misuse and a part of points still go back to system.

I really hope you all consider this idea. Thanks
Issue Details
Issue Number 484
Issue Type Feature
AF Support Suggestions
Category Unknown
Status Suggested
Votes for this feature 7
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)