aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. ahgreg
    ahgreg
  2. Saralegui
    Saralegui
    Reading through all the posts I haven't seen much about FFIX!! >.< Omg, how could you leave that one out? It wasn't THAT bad... I'll admit it was a little short but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Still, really looking forward to FFXIII, looks hot ^^

Favourite has to be FFVII due to the Materia system, as well as the breeding chocobos, that was lots of fun and I put lots of time into that :P

FFX was great for being able to control and level your Aeons. I wish they'd done more with that but it was still fun ^^
  3. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Found another silly video.. just for laughs! XD

YouTube - Mega64: Final Fantasy XII
  4. ahgreg
    ahgreg
  5. Maylani
    Maylani
    thanks for the links XD i wish i could do this kind of programming too
  6. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I was wondering if anyone was willing to contribute for a custom card for Angeal from CC or Cecil and Bartz from DFF or Balthier from FFXII?

VM me if you are interested in contributing.
  7. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I'd be all for Balthier but unfortunately am rather poor, being fairly new and all. Will chip in if I happen to get enough points at sum point <3
  8. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Of Course I am an addict! ^^
    I did this Dissidia meme I found on deviant art and I am sharing it with you guys

9. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    hey guys!!
    i only played FFX, FFX-2, FFVII CC, FFD, FFXIII and now i'm playing FFVII on my psp...
    and then after this i plan on playing FFVIII, FFIX, and maybe when it will be released someday.. FFXIII-VS... and perhaps FFXIV, but it's an online-game -.- ...
  10. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Totally bowled over by FFXIV online cinematic trailer. Such realistic facial expressions.
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast