aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    @LuciferxDamien: thank you for the info! I'll definitely check it out! (・▽・)
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @NightSnail: But of course. It's only right to help spread the love of yaoi to a fellow yaoi lover.
  3. Locusta
    Locusta
    Hi everyone, I havent read the novels too, but if i got the chance i'll definetly read them
    I really liked the Ovas its so beautiful and bittersweet.
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I just finished reading the first novel. Wow, its really deep. I need to bust out the second one, and probably reread the first one. Its a series that you have to reread to get everything. I like series like that.
  5. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    amazon said that the 4th novel wil be released ont the november 18th instead of nov. 4th
  6. helenae
    helenae
    I have been reading the first novel for two months I think (English is not my native and the first part had too many description and not much action). The second novel was read in a couple of weeks. As for the Nightmare... I almost lost myself in those three days ))
    Can't wait for the the next part...
  7. foxhat
    foxhat
    that is an outrage, Asami-seme!!! how dare they make us wait 14 more days!!!! Haven't we waited enough??!!!
    We shall riot... because riots solve everything. What should our signs say??
    "Give me Ai no Kusabi part 4, or give me death!!"
    hmm..sounds kinda strange..
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I hate it when amazon.com does sh*t like that...I was trying to get a Dr. Ten book, 10K Lover, and for whatever reason, it was never released, and now amazon says the book was published in December 2000, but it didn't come out in Japan until March 2003...Anyway, long and short of it is amazon can be such a pain...
  9. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    i ordered the 4th book from amazon. said i will recieve it next month ^^;
  10. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    Hello all!! *hugs tightly everyone in this group*

I just bought 4th book from bookstore, but I waited that book about half years FROM Amazom. ^^; That was really painful time to wait! O__O But now reading. :P
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast