aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Asami-seme
    yeah... and there more... about the secret Katze found when he hacked iason's comp.... there's a lot moooooooore !!!! :P
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I just joined up here so I thought I'd say hi.
    Since you're all talking about the novels, I have a question: I'd heard that the translations weren't very good, is that true? Oh, and has anyone read Kira Takenouchi's Taming Riki? I've read the first one and half of the second one and LOVE them.
  3. bella28385
    bella28385
    LuciferxDamien

Kira Takenouchi's Taming Riki was the first thing I ever read that had to do with AnK. My little intro to yaoi and then when I went back like a year later I can't read the whole thing without paying! It's really good though. I'll have to read the novels soon.
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Thank you bella28385.
    I'd seen the first OVA before I read Taming Riki. I just bought the books, and they are really good. I need to get the novels now.
  5. Otome
    Otome
    I was reading novel 3 (chapter 1) and I just have to say, Iason is sooooooo cruel!!! =D The man is just so very cruel!! I feel so sorry for Riki. I swear I have the image of a neko-Riki at that particular scene.

Since I don't know japanese to compare and only goes by the OVA, I would have to say the translations are good. So, I recommend any one who could to get the novel. It's really worth it.
  6. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    I joined a while ago but thought I'd say hi to the fellow fans of this hot anime ^^
    Um, I've only read 2 volumes so far-have yet to buy the third(but I will!!)
  7. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Hello guys. Welcome to all the new guys.
    First of all, thank you so very much Asami-seme for sharing those awsome pics

I've read the novels, and they do portray a much...holler image. In the OVA Iason comes across slightly different then the book shows us, just as the case is for Riki. But OVA’s, movies and so on made after books often have to surmount the difficulty of portraying the characters in a rather sketchy manner, don’t you think? Books just afford building up ravishingly detailed personas. I, for one, loved reading about them, things made a lot more sense that way, and I just love them all the more.
  8. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    Hello everyone (^.^)
    After reading all these praises to the novels, now I definitely want to read 'em (I was waiting for someone to translate since my Japanese level isn't high enough to read a book ).
    Where can I buy (online) the novels? Possibly an online shop that sells worldwide (>_<)

Thank you, dears (*>_<*)
  9. sweetvcanday
    sweetvcanday
    hey everyone, i'm a huge fan of ai no kusabi! i havent read the novels yet though, but i'm dying to!
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Welcome sweetvcandy and NightSnail.

@NightSnail: Amazon has the Ai no Kusabi novels, and I'm pretty sure they ship world wide.
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast