aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    *imagines the situation Hakucho depicts* Wow, difficult one! With 'these people' I presume you mean the people that are invited for a job interview? *tries to picture servants that have the guts to laugh in the presence of two Blondies and the leader of the black market* *fails*

What I can picture is Riki being the only one that starts to sni99er, earning him a smile from Iason, if Iason is in a good mood. But more likely Riki will get a cold stare that is meant to silence him....And Katze... well, in my mind he is always such a sad, depressed soul. Will he ever laugh? And for Raoul, I think he would merely smile mysteriously but it would be hard to guess what exactly is on his mind.

Funny exercise

I would really like to know what Shippou-chan has to say about this situation, as she is really great in understanding what charas would do and don't

@Hakucho: Thanks for the vids, that was a laugh
    ...btw, the shut-down at real heartbreak sounds very familiar.
  2. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    Aww~ I'm feeling da luv in this place...*chu*

Thankies for the awesome linkage as well Hakucho...*bows* I'm so happy there are a good number of AnK luvers out there...we seen to have the same bond of it being such a touching/moving anime/drama etc...for us. v__v
  3. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira

Just spreading the wove... *fu fu fu*
  4. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    Hi all^^

@ Miriashi Thanks for your praise. *blush* I guess, I should just say hallo here before I comment Hakucho's imagination of the funny situation.^^
  5. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Hey, my comment didn't post. Will give it another try. Well, in a fun situation I guess the first time Iason hears that lady who laughs like a pinguin, his eyebrows would hump up and his eyes grow, but he would quickly bury his smile in a glass of wine and muffling his giggles with descrete snorts thinking "That's one really unfortunate talent". Raoul would look to the right and lift his right eyebrow, to the left lifting his left eyebrow, at the lady, whilst taking a deep breath and give off a smile thinking "What genes went wrong?"
    Katze would lean deeper over his laptop focusing on a small "period" dot trying not to burst into the same uncontrollable lauhgter as Riki who is almost crying by then.

Live a little and dare to have fun.
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Demeter: That "deep kiss" picture with the ciggies is my favourite scene. Iason having Riki in his arms with no need to actual physical kiss. That's why I so believe in Iason's true love for Riki. To me, it proves that the Riki-inside (heart) is what he true craved, not the Riki-outside (flesh). Great pics.
  7. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    @ Hakucho Ehm... What "lady who laughs like a pinguin" are you talking about? I don't wanna destroy your funny imagination but - There are no ladies in Ai no Kusabi. The only female "creatures" are pets and pets don't has to give job interviews. Sorry, but I have problems to imagine a situation like that. Supposed there would be something like a job interview: Blondies (especially Iason) would never ever lol in front of strangers. He would never show his human side (except to his Riki^^), because it would undermine his authority. Katze wouldn't dare to laugh when Iason is in the same room. And Raoul...I think this man is far away from what humor means.
    Sorry for being too serious. *sigh*
  8. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Nooo Shippou-chan. You have tuned in a little late I guess. I previously posted some links to youtube, where I found som laughters that were sooooo funny. And I was just playing with the thought what it would be like to see Iason and company be thrown into the situation of hearing those people.
    Second, it was a play with the thought, nothing that had to do with Ai No Kusabi, the OVAs or the books. It was just to play around with the imagination.

My father is like Iason in many cases, but even he encounters situations where he has to muffle a giggle or two when he is among strangers and it is inappropriate to laugh. Though of course, you cannot always help it.

My dad had a little select gathering and for some reason one of the ladies was talking about her dogs and how well the dogs were looked after by servants and stuff like that. She said that "Our dogs were bathed once a week and properly brushed three times a week." Now in Hungarian, the words "being brushed" is also a slang for "being screwed". So when this lady said what she said, one of the other guests commnted "I would also like to be a dog in a household where people bathe me once a week and screw me three times a week."
    Everyone started laughing and my stepmom was almost crying with laughter (she is very impulsive like Riki in that sense - very cool gal), especially since this lady was so naïve she didn't even understand what she had said. So my father was trying to hush people down and sort of keep up an appearance but he too started giggling when hearing everyone else having a hilarious time.

You can find the links way back in the posts.
  9. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    I wasn't late. I already saw the youtube-links.^^ Your imagination was funny. But you used AnK names for this situation and that makes me thought, that you have made a connection to AnK. So....^^
  10. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    @Shippou: nice of you to join us honey

@Hakucho. I enjoyed your exercise in picturing Blondies with a sense of humor and laughing when they are facing a ridiculous situation. I looked at it from every angle I could think of. And though I do have a sense of humor, I have to agree with Shippou-chan. I just couldn't see it happening in my imagination. Members of the upper class were refined people with very strongly developed self-control. They will not laugh when facing a person snorting with laughter like a penguin. I know I will (and Riki will maybe, and I certainly did laugh when I saw your youtube links) but they won't. But don't be disappointed, I like these kind of exercises of the imagination. Life is all about fun

@ limited fan: I like the deep kiss scene, even though it was a kiss of death as they were smoking these special cyanide(?)based cigarettes.
    But I found another argument for their true love, which I like even more. I have taken the liberty of quoting Lena from another AnK website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena
    "...It seems that fans are well aware of the fact that sex was not acceptable among the elite (...) What we can see in the fanfics instead are elites taking their pets (or furniture!), or sleeping with each other on everyday basis. We start to get an impression that sex among the elite is absolutely common and normal, that the whole taboo in fact doesn't exist. But if that was so, what would make Riki and Iason so special? We can assume that Iason wasn't the only elite in Eos who broke his celibacy. There had to be others that yielded to the temptation (although if any of them did it regularly is a whole another question). Still, it was something rare or at least unspoken of, it was considered a shame, disgrace and first of all -- it was forbidden."
    In short, throughout the AnK story, Iason risked his name, his reputation, his self-respect, and ultimately his life for Riki. And he was the only elite to go this far, apparently. I find this very romantic.

Don't get me wrong, I do like AnK fanfiction that takes the liberty of describing various pairings. But mainly for the sex and the suspense I'm such a bad girl
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast