aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

how did u first heard of these 5

1. Aeli
    Aeli
    how did u come across this great group, for me it was while i was looking up some amvs on youtube and one had their song mirotic to it and i fell for these guys ever sense
  2. otokexnaru
    otokexnaru
    for me, my close friend introduced them to me ^-^ all the way back in high school which would be like 4 years ago lol but the mv she sent me was their japanese song 'Choosey Lover' and then i fell for them (lol, mainly Changmin and Yunho) omo~ may i ask who's your fave member?
  3. Aeli
    Aeli
    sorry im just now repling been busy , my fave member is Changmin of course he's such a cutie
  4. nikinoodle1
    nikinoodle1
    I randomly discovered their "Mirotic" song and it all went from there, i discovered them last year which was a little bit too late My obssesion went from there hehe, can't get enough of them. But i will keep my fingers crosses they will be together again
  5. xakaxan
    xakaxan
    I had a korean classmate who was really interested in kpop, she introduced them to me, then after that I had been watching their videos ever since I think It would have been around 2004, Tri-angle era
  6. otokexnaru
    otokexnaru
    @Aeli: omo, no problem since i just returned to this thread but yay~ another minnie fan~ ^-^ i know~ Changmin was sooo adorable when they debuted in hugs, ne~ ah~ the good ol' days, ne ^-^ and now, he's so mature and grown up now =3

@nikinoodle1: i agree... my fingers are crossed as well =3

@xakaxan: cool~ omo, i wish i could remember my year but all i remember is that i got into them when Choosey Lover 1st came out.... can't remember what year that was though >.<
  7. Murakiii
    Murakiii
    i'm their fan since their debut....my perfect gods of east DBSK ♥♥♥♥♥
    btw nice meeting u all Cassie sisters ^.~
  8. otokexnaru
    otokexnaru
    Hi~ it's so nice to meet you, Murakiii~ ^-^ welcome to this group =3 and waa~ that's awesome that you were their fan since their debut =] i became their fan around their Choosey Lover days
  9. Murakiii
    Murakiii
    @ otokexnaru,
    arigatou nd nice meeting u dear ^_~
    oh Choosey Lover one....such sweet memories <3
    how i miss those days nd their smiles together as 5 *sigh* ><
  10. gravitationruls
    gravitationruls
    @nikinoodle1, cool i also discovered them last year too its just sad that i found out about them when they already disbanded.
    but i came across dbsk while looking on youtube, for some Kpop yaoi(BIGBANG) and found a vid with dbsk and BIGBANG, and in the video was dbsk in the drama 'Dangerous Love', and thats how it all began( and now i am a huge fan of yunjae)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast