aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

when did you start ? why dont you tell ??

1. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    I Was 16 years Old, I was watching Naruto And Said "If there is a Pic of Sasuke And Naruto Like Bf" And then Put it on Google And I Realize that Yaoi Existt Jojojo Then loke 1 Week After That I Find AarinFantasy Andnn Here I'm
  2. SessInu_Fangirl_101
    SessInu_Fangirl_101
    I started getting into yaoi around when I was 14 or 15. It was actually thanks to my best friend that I got into it and to this day I have been reading a lot of the mainstream yaoi pairings and manga/novels. I think my gateway yaoi pairing was Raenef/Eclipse from Demon Diary if anybody remembers them ^_^.
  3. muffincake
    muffincake
    I remember it like it was yesterday....hmmm dont know the date exactly. DEMO!!! I can recall the events that took place that fateful day.

I was sitting in my friends bed reading some manga, When all of a sudden my friend yells "HEY YOU SHOULD READ THIS!!!!" & unbeknownst to me a book comes flying towards my face & having overloaded myself with hot fries and mountain dew I was incapable of moving at any sort of speed.So stuck on her bed I am smacked in the forehead with my first ever yaoi.....YELLOW!!! yup & IT WAS AWESOME!!
  4. crazyforyou123
    crazyforyou123

My first Yaoi was Junjou Romantica. When I first found it, i was practicallly scared to death . i didn't know what was gonna go down in it. before i knew it, i was squealing and up at 2:00 in the morning just to finnish an episode . once i finnished both seasons, i just had to have more, so i just started looking up more yaoi. the reason that i'd rather not tell anybody is because i just don't have enought courage to just blurt it out, ya know? also i don'tnreally wanna find out what my parents would think if i told them...

they would probably make me stop (NOOOOOO )
  5. serafi
    serafi
    I like to watch anime and it is very different genre of anime, on that time I did not read manga,
    one day I watch gravitation, and I did not know that it is yaoi/shounen ai,
    after watching it I was very interested in those genre, is it not much on anime so I tried manga,
    and it is more in manga, I love yaoi more than shounen ai.
    It was more than 5 years ago.

I dont tell my parents because their conservative, and homophobic. I donīt know any friends that like it, maybe they is like me, afraid to tell
  6. Vampirechild213
    Vampirechild213
    I don't remember the day but my friend and i were really into manga and she advised me not to read ,but i love to do the opposite of what people tell to do. When i read it... well lets just i was hooked. My parents actually caught me, but they thought the reason was because i get bored easily and so i was on watch for a while.. i think i still am, but oh well.
  7. Kazehaya
    Kazehaya
    I think I started watching yaoi anime a few years back when I read the synopsis for Yami no Matsuei and thought it sounded interesting. I wasn't expecting the BL in the anime, but I did like the anime itself regardless. Since then I've been watching varying degrees of yaoi anime and reading manga. No one knows about my secret except my bf and I still wish he hadn't found out because he always teases me.
  8. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    I started with an explicit manga... View finder.
    For a long time he stood unread in my cupboard and some month later I started reading it.
    Though it isn't long ago, I can't remember clearly what brought me to yaoi.
    There where many things which made me addicted. For example Junjo Romantica, Yellow and the manga of Yamane Ayano.
    And now here I am with a cupboard full of shonen and yaoi manga.
    My mom and my cousin know that I read yaoi, but my dad not. This would be the last thing that I do, telling my father that I read BL.
    A friend of me looked through my manga once and found a yaoi manga.
    She called the manga perverted. This is the reason why I don't tell my friends about it. They wouldn't understand how fantastic yaoi is.
  9. yaoiismylife95
    yaoiismylife95
    I got hooked on anime and and manga so when I watched Junjo Romantica I was instently hooked so I had no problem with yaoi from the begaining.

My parents would make me stop watching and reading yaoi and then I would die yep yep.
  10. Yachiru23
    Yachiru23
    For me it all started in my freshman year of high school. My dad was in the army so i had just moved to a new town and found the anime kids as fast as i could. then one day we were discussing some non-mainstream anime my new friends liked and it happened ,these girls i just met introduced me to yaoi, it started with junjou romantica and eventually turned into obsesion
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast