aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Okane ga nai - LOVERS

1. Shadelassy
    Shadelassy
    hi, just expressing my fandom of the manga, but i certainly dont like the anime...
  2. ladysasuke
    ladysasuke
    omg i love this manga. i watched the ova, it was hot and ayase was adorably cute but dang was it short.
  3. Shadelassy
    Shadelassy
    HELLO co-fans! What do you think of the anime? I want to know personal opinion..because I do not quite like it sadly huh?
    But I Super love the manga until now!
  4. girlnextdoor
    girlnextdoor
    Hi...the first yaoi anime i've ever seen accidentaly is okane ga nai!!!and thank god i found it accidentally...i really have no idea about yaoi thing,until i discovered okane ga nai!!!!and thats how i started to watch yaoi anime and read mangas!!!loved it!!!!so im so lucky that yaoi exits!!!!

>_<!!!
  5. SeirenDai
    SeirenDai
    I think theres a big difference between the Manga and the OVA's but im loving them all the same. Totally feeling sorry for Kuba as well now that the manga is progressing, it will be fun to find out what happens there.
  6. Calamord
    Calamord
    I LOVE this manga to death. It's been my favourite yaoi manga for a very long time now. But, I can't say that I like the anime very much. The art and sex scenes were HORRIBLE compared to the manga. Is it just me, or does anyone else find that rainbow hand annoying. >.<
  7. fuwafuwachan
    fuwafuwachan
    i'm digging in the twisted storyline on the manga so far. can't wait to see what will happen to Ayase and Kanou-san's relationship. XD
    the anime is awesome as well, i wish they made more of the epsodes!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122