aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Question about the manga

1. Catit
    Catit
    Hi! sorry for posting a new discussion just for this, but... Well, I'm actually reading this manga, but I'm not sure how many volumes conform it... And I thought this was a good place to ask...
    Does anybody knows?
    Thank you^^
  2. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    At the moment, there are 8 volumes released in Japan; it is still ongoing.
    It is not published in the US but Dangerous Pleasure, who scanlates the manga into English, just released chapter 34 of volume 7.
  3. jazzycat
    jazzycat
    I'm now looking for Vol. 8. in Japanese. On aarinfantasy its's in Chinese....>.<
  4. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    Actually, the Japanese version of Okane ga nai Vol.8 is available at aarinfantasy: Here's a link.
  5. jazzycat
    jazzycat

Thanks! I was too stupid to notice that there's a page 3.
    I've read Vol. 8 today...haaah... So wonderful...especially Kuba Homare...The scene I've dreamed of came true... Can't wait for Vol. 9!!! =addicted=

May I ask another stupid question...? Is there a translation of the drama cds 2,3 & 4? On this page -> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f126/t...ga-nai-cd.html is just a translation of part 1. In Kea's post (the first one there) there're links to something called "script", but when I try to download it, my mac tells me that "the file doesn't exist". In http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f180/t...s-love-p7.html there was just a translation of cd2/track1.
  6. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    Aaahhhh! lalalalala... I don't want to hear... I'm waiting for Dangerous Pleasure's scanlation of Vol. 8 so no spoilers, please!

Sorry, don't know much about the Drama CDs... I've checked around the forum but haven't found any more translation other than the one you mention. That translation was, however, released on a Spanish site and a link to it is in the post. Maybe you can check back there in a while and see if another translation has been released or better yet contact the site and ask if they're going to release more translations and when.

I also checked outside of aarinfantasy for drama CD translations but didn't find any. But then again, I'm note entirely sure where to go looking for them either.
  7. jazzycat
    jazzycat
    spoilersspoilersspoilerssssss...

Vol. 8, page 105.
    Kano:
    I'm your father, Ayase.
    Aya-chan: Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Thank you for looking. m(-.-)m The drama CDs are so sweet and actually easy to understand (compared to Ai no Kusabi o.0 Iason discussing black market business with Raoul...o.0 wtf?!!!!), but there're many words I don't get. So I'd like to have the translation...of course...I want it just because I want to improve my Japanese.^^ That's the only reason why I listen to these BL dramas at all. Honestly!
  8. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    Does anyone know where i can find volume 1 by chance.I loved the anime
  9. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    Volume 1 of the manga is available at Forever-more, who scanlated it before Dangerous Pleasure. Link.
    Or is it the anime you're asking for? It's available in the download section here on aarinfantasy.
  10. Catit
    Catit
    Woow, thanks for the links and the info...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast