aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scanlators Trade Union

1. Kumaguro88
    Kumaguro88
    Thanks Fuji!

I'll check AMP font viewer, I have around 1,000 fonts, and so far, I've only used like 5 fonts. I like to use fonts that are easy to read, because I view the pages at 100% in my PC screen, I believe the font is big and clear enough. The finished page looks so much different when I view it on Fax Viewer IMO.

(I'm also not confident about it)

As for the font's anti-aliasing method, I always stick with sharp, strong, or smooth.
    It is up to me to choose the fonts used, and I'm really happy that for the ED Team, my boss is not picky about it. I'd have to quit
  2. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    Hello everyone. ^_^ I have something to ask~How do you render an image? Like, a pic with transparent background? I used quickmask (I hate using Lasso Tool) but it didn't work. It always end up with white background but not transparent. Can someone please teach me how? I wonder what went wrong =_=
  3. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hi, the important step is saving it. Instead of "save as", you would click "save for web" and in the box that pops up, make sure "transparency" is selected. ^^
  4. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    I will try and see if it works. Thank you so much, Fuji-san ^_^
  5. xsinfullyxtangyx
    xsinfullyxtangyx
    even though a million people have already said this, o_O there is a group for us ♥
  6. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka

OwO a lot of new faces XD
    I don't come here in ages ^^
    So do you guys have talk a lot?...I can see that so don't lie to me XD
    Anyway I wish to all a AMAZING and safe Christmas
  7. swtlilpaopufruit
    swtlilpaopufruit
    Hi everyone ^^
    I'm a co-founder of Sweet Temptation (we're fairly new--just started in December 2009), and I work as a scanner, proofreader, cleaner, editor, and QCer.

I'm also an editor for Countless Time, and like to help out w/cleaning and editing for other groups that need it ^^ I'm probably not as experienced as most other scanlators out there, but I really love scanlating, and I'm always learning new things with every project I work on :3

(...I sound like a total tool. rofl~~ XD;
  8. waterbaby12us
    waterbaby12us
    Hi everyone~ I'm the founder of Peccatore Sanctuary (retired now), now I just scanlate djs for my own pleasure as I don't have that much freetime. Um... I scan, edit, translate, QC... yeh, the whole batch ><
  9. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Wow I haven't been in this group in a while. I'm Eien Blue (reintroducing myself) I am the founder and translator of Eternal Dream, and the translator of Cireus-Scans...yup I translate a lot of stuff ^^ but I love it!

I see you up there Kuma ^^ nya, nya Ya'know I'm not picky at all and that I love all your work
  10. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hey guys... One of my translations got stolen by a scanlation group and credited as someone else. I'm pretty certain it's mine because of certain ways things were worded in their release that are direct rip offs of my original translation, that it would be one hell of a coincidence for their so called translator to translate it exactly the same. About 5&#37; of it was reworded (wrongly, too) to make it seem different, but it's definitely my translation they jacked.

Any tips on what I should do?
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast