aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Team Phantomhive FTW!!!

1. aabattery
    aabattery
    Alright, so there is at least some organization for this group, I'm going to have separate posts for each respective team (plus, it makes it easier for me to keep count ).

So this discussion thread is solely for supporters of Team Phantomhive. You guys can post all the reasons why these guys rule and stuff and gather your reasons as to why they are better than Team Trancy before posting in the ranting thread. This is also where you guys can interact with other supporters of this team! So everybody have fun!
  2. domokun1134
    domokun1134
    Team Phantomhive 4 lyfe.
  3. Michyio
    Michyio
    Team Phantomhive all the way! I'm only watching Kuroshitsuji 2 because they're in it. I knew Sebastian won't take Ciel's soul. He loves him too much
    I missed Sebastian's wicked smile. And Claude creeps me out. He's too serious D: And what's with the step dance?
    Alois is okay. I just don't like the fact that he's mean to his servants. Ciel is nicer.
  4. zenophobiaz
    zenophobiaz
    Team Phantomhive FOREVER~~~~~~~
    Sebastian is just SO much better of a butler than Claude... I love Sebastian's smiles~ and I like his line "Watashi wa aku made shitsuji desu kara" aka "I am one hell of a butler." way more. It's like epic~
    I think Alois is just a freaking brat. He is like such an ass for stabbing his fingers into Hanna's, his servant maid, eyes and then he has this FREAKY laugh. His laugh scares the heck out of me. then he calls Hanna a freaking *****?!? what the freak. He is such an ass and brat. And then he is like demanding Claude to laugh with him? O_o
    On the other hand, Ciel is mature and adorable. He doesn't make super unreasonable demands and he treats his servants well. He is like human and he treats Elizabeth, his cousin, especially well. He is like SO adorable. Plus, he makes such a great speech and he can take care of his businesses so well. He is also really smart and he looks super adorable as a girl. He is more like a noble.
    Claude is like way too serious. O_o when he was like tap dancing in the first episode, I was like 'wtf?" but the tap dance was pretty cool, it's just how he suddenly tap dances and then jumps to prepare the dining table? -_- And i don't really get how the hell, excuse my language, can he still stand that freaking brat, Alois, and just let Alois treat him like dirt. -_-
    Anyways.... TEAM PHANTOMHIVE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! hehe.
  5. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Team Phantomhive for sure. Alois is somewhat interesting but Ciel is way better. <3 He holds a special place in my heart and he is everything a young master should be. Besides, the relationship that he holds with Sebastian is amazing. It's one of those love/hate kind of things, which is what I believe Kuroshitsuji is all about.

Alois and Claude... ugh, no way. Claude, for one, looks like Sebastian and William's love child and Alois is like he was dropped on the head several times as a baby - which would explain his psychotic issues.

... Anyways, Team Phantomhive for sure. <3

P.S. The only real thing I love about Kuroshitsuji II, minus the fact that the cast from the first season is in it, is the triplets. o_o Thompson, Timber, and Cantebury are the sexiest set of triplets I have ever seen.
  6. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Tem Phantomhive.

Because Alois Trancy is a frikken sadistic little prick. The end.
  7. kawaiixneko
    kawaiixneko
    Team Phantomhive.
    Only because Ciel is saner than Alois, and Sebastian is sex
  8. Aeli
    Aeli
    team phantomhive for me! i saw the first two episodes and sebastian is still great! alois is crazy and claude is too stiff for my taste, i was soo happy when i found out that they are keeping sebastian and ciel in the series YAY! lol
  9. EmoDinoPro
    EmoDinoPro
    Team Phantomhive for sure! Sebastian is too sexy for words and Ciel is absolutely adorable. <3
  10. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    ... I wonder how many people love Kuroshitsuji... and out of that population, I wonder who loves Phantomhive over Trancy? ... Hmm...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast