aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Graduation List - Report Thread

1. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Kouhai name : Wasabi2001
    All of Quest completed? : YES, with flying colors!
    Comments? Wasabi is overwhelmingly awesome. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious! I was never a kouhai, so we had a blast trekking through the Quest together; it was a party all the way. She worked my butt off, inspired me, and half the time led the way herself, finding new places to go before the Quest said she should go there. It was like a scavenger hunt!

Wasabi's very excited about having a graduation, so I hope whatever it is can happen soon, riding the wave of enthuisasm from the Quests. But I know how busy Shanni is, so we'll be patient!
  2. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Kouhai Graduates Submitted!
  3. rou
    rou
    Kouhai name: SailorShipper
    All of Quest completed? : yes!!!!!!
    Comments? : my first kouhai who made it till graduation
  4. amade0
    amade0
    Kouhai name: itachan
    All Quests Completed: we didn't do these.. she became my kouhai when the system first started and I wasn't aware of the Quests
    Comments: ready to graduate ^^ its been wonderful teaching her about Aarin goodness~ xD
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Kouhai name : ManyVoices
    All of Quest completed? : No. actually she didn't even need my guidance or quest. the time I became her senpai she had already figured out every thing in the forum and I have to say in an awesome way too. She held his own contests, participated in auctions, and a lot of other activities. the only question she asked me one time was that what is the difference between zip and rar I guess that awesome progress was because the delay in matching up so she had to do it her own way ^^
    B]Comments:[/B] I guess I ranted pretty much up there
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Kouhai name : chopancake
    All of Quest completed? No, she didn't really was a part of that due to the fact that she was kinda experienced with forums like aF.
    comments: above xD
  7. angyal
    angyal
    Kouhai name : novasan
    All of Quest completed? : only partly
    Comments : she hasn't been very active lately, but she knows her way around the forum very well.
  8. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    Kouhai name : Kawaiiiii
    All of Quest completed? : No
    Comments? : i ask my kohais if they wanna do the quest and they are all like "no ._." ^^'... maybe i should get more pushy about the quest...
    she's doing fine on her own and also she herself thinks she's ready to graduate, i'll be always around if they're my kohai or not anyway
  9. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    Kouhai name: InnocentRinne
    All of Quest completed?: no
    Comments: I am pretty sure they had everything down by the time we were paired. I think they are ready.
  10. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @angel: Thank you angel, I've added them ^^@Satomi: You too! Got it!
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast