aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

NuraMago

1. the_assassin
    the_assassin
    Hm...Where to start?
    I think I've typed about what made me start to read NuraMago enough times...but what the hell, I'll just post the short version.

I started reading NuraMago because I fell in love with...the night Rikuo. Plus, the story seems cliché, but there are really some elements that can't help but grab my attention anyway--like, Rikuo having the qualities of a calm leader who isn't arrogant or good-for-nothing, for once. He's certainly not perfect, but in this sort of story, him being the main character is just...*sigh* perfect XD The story got better and better, it had my undivided attention by the end of chapter 17 and yeah...Now I'm in chapter 100 of the Kyoto arc and I really love the other characters as well.

Infinitely slashable and filled with bishies, NuraMago, as expected, has a rather diverse pairing fanbase despite not being a mainstream manga...yet.
    I'll list what I know are shipped atm out anyway (NOT in seme x uke order):

The Harem:
    Aotabou x Kurotabou
    Kurotabou x (male) Awashima (this is actually pretty close to canon, imo. Kurotabou x female Awashima anyway)
    Kurotabou x Kubinashi
    Kubinashi x Itaku
    Gozumaru x Nezumaru
    Gyuuki x Gozumaru/Gyuuki x Nezumaru
    Shouei x Zen
    Ryoutaneko as the uke of some youkai
    Jami is pretty much confirmed to be canonly gay but I guess he's too tall and creepy to be the uke anymore...

Daddy's Harem:
    Rihan x Kubinashi

Grandpa's Harem
    Nurarihyon x Hihi
    Nurarihyon x Gyuuki
    (though I still support Grandpa x Grandma...I mean, look at Grandma! She's gorgeous and without her there'd be no Rikuo.)

Keikain Incestuous Wh*res (but at least they're cousins/sworn brothers instead of half-brothers, immediate relatives etc)
    Mamiru x Ryuuji
    Ryuuji x Akifusa
    etc

Kyoto Demons
    (Yuri) Gitsune x Kyoukotsu
    Shoukera x Ibaraki

Shikoku
    Tamazuki x Inugami

Etc...may the list grow on or maybe someone can help me out...

As Rikuo is obviously my favorite character, most of the pairings I'm interested in involves him. I'm even intrigued by something like Tsuchigumo x Rikuo (Night)...I think that would make an interesting rape situation. Even though technically I'm not into rape anymore.

The list? (in seme x uke order):
    Zen x Rikuo (Night)/Rikuo (Night) x Zen, Shouei x Rikuo (Night), Rikuo (night) x Kubinashi x Rikuo (day) x Kubinashi [as in seme x seme x seme x uke??? lol] or just plain, simple Rikuo x Kubinashi/Kubinashi x Rikuo (LOL But I totally can't imagine what sex with Kubinashi would be like...I mean...WHOA. It would probably be like...outta the world, haha. Esp. since Kubinashi has a rope fetish...), and last but definitely not least...Gyuuki x (Night) Rikuo.

Oh yeah, I think I made it clear that I'm actually okay with Rikuo topping anyone. It's his harem, anyway. He's the ultimate seme!! Not really. He can also be the ultimate uke...I prefer Night Rikuo as uke but...Day Rikuo should stay the ultimate seme. Anyway, whatever, right? Haha. I think Rikuo should still have an official wife, though. That wife being Tsurara...I know, hetero pairing, *gasp*! But seriously, I like Tsurara so I don't care. Zen and Kubinashi shall become his...his left and right somethings. Oh, but I can't forget Shouei, but I doubt Shouei would really care that much, unlike Zen and Kubinashi, lol. I really like Shouei > < In fact, I like him more than both Zen and Kubinashi. He needs more screentime!

Side pairings I'm interested in: Kubinashi (Sadistic rope queen ftw)x Itaku x Kubinashi (Foe yay, Foe yay I say), Gozumaru x Nezumaru x Gozumaru (they are SO cute together.), Mamiru x Ryuuji (how can they NOT have anything between them?), Hidemoto x Nurarihyon, Nurarihyon x teenage Gyuuki. More in the future, I guess?
  2. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    You should join the group needs more love and recomend this. We basically post really good mangas that we think are underated.
  3. the_assassin
    the_assassin
    Hm...I shall go do that, lol. I've typed the rec so many times I'm just going to copy and paste...
  4. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Rikuo (day/night) really is the best seme/ uke. We should spread the Nura love around. Maybe there should be a Rikuo card. Anyone interested?
  5. the_assassin
    the_assassin
    How does the card thing work?
  6. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    You mean what it is used for or how to submit one? You can check it out here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f295/
    As it probably explains better than I can. 'What are cards' or 'Submitting Cards to Ishop' are the ones that explain it all.
    I can also open a thread in the iShop Card Funding and Pooling community to see if there are more people interested in Nura cards. Although i'd like to wait untill after my bank recovers from the amount of cards i'm already pooling for
  7. the_assassin
    the_assassin
    Okay. Tell me when you're ready.
  8. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Who do we start with and at what level? I prefer Rikudo day or night at least. Join the iShop Card Funding and Pooling community and we can open a thread for Nura characters, maybe someone will help fund some. VM or PM me about it.
  9. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    I would be interested in helping with the card, depending on what level you want to make it!
  10. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    I think Rukuo being the boss and all needs a high level card. A level 6 or 7 at least (that would be 20/23 mill respectively). Lower is possible too, but i'm not sure if I can make it any higher than that.

I'm planning to wait until anime has some really shots though, so we have some time to save up points.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast