aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fresh Bums 2009

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Ah, been a while since since we've had some new bums to look at. But it's a new year and a new year will certainly bring new anime which means delicious fanart to stare at and admire. Any particular booty you looking forward to seeing this year?

New Pics as well. ^^ Not a lot of manly bums, but cross dresser uke booty is better than no booty.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Could we see butts with tails?
  3. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    yah you definitely got me here now~
    nice to see some new pictures! I will check my own collection to see if there's anything work looking at that could be added : )

oh and I hope to see some nice fat bums! XD
  4. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Agreed. More butt with tails it is.

XD Who knew it'd be so hard to find worthy clothed bum. Thanks Kumi! The fatter and rounder the better.
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Lulu in see thru gauze, that is worthy of a nice glass of wine I don't have a favorite for the year...variety is my vote
  6. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Oh its always so sexy how Senpai talks to us! *gushes*

How about Tieria Erde shaking his cute little can. Imagine a candid photo he took just to tease Lockon, before well...the incident....*hangs head*

Besides... can't be too far-fetched, we did get to see Tieria in a dress garters and a gun strapped to his thigh...*imagines all the wonderful Dj's that came out in japan the next day
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG, don't break me, Mistress!!!!!

Any butt is good butt to me XDDD Though I'm still jealous of your bloody-nose-spurting inducing dream you had I bet you saw major 6th Division bum goodness.
  8. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    @Maki: LOL Nothing wrong with a little variety. Keeping your options open.

@Kouhai: You call it sexy, most call it crude, but whatever. At least my threat worked

Oh Tieria! And you just reminded me of my favorite 00 moment
    I collected some LockonxTiera pics yesterday! Too graphic for the discussion group, but I might upload to the main gallery.

@Artemis: XD It was almost too much. Almost. Funny how I remembered every single detail of that dream, but I couldn't remember a thing about what I dreamt last night.
  9. bella28385
    bella28385
    I like the group icon. Thanks for the new pics. They are definitely drool wrothy!
  10. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Thanks Bella. Chitose Piyoko is the juicy butt master.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast