aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

seasson 3~

1. omi
    omi
    give u'r opinion on this~ let's talk about it~ what will it be for tha upcoming season 3:Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya (Code Geass: Jet-Black Renya or Code Geass: Renya of the Blackness)

pic taken from Bandai’s mobile phone website:

it also adds that this project represents a “rebirth” and that Geass will take a new step starting today. The message is signed with name, “ZERO.”
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hmmmm looks quite interesting but I doubt they will revive Lelouch...and without Lulu there's no Code Geass
    And I also think the ending for the second season was perfect....very sad but it was perfect!
    But I wonder what will they come up with? Any ideas on your sides? Suzaku will continue to be Zero? New Zero will appear? Hmmm so many questions so little answers. And maybe they just want to earn more money and that's why they're making another season?
  3. omi
    omi
    i read glimpse of tha new story~the main chara will be a seventeen year-old boy named Renya with a mechanical arm who uses shuriken as his weapon of choice. The story begins when he encounters C.C. It is supposed to be set in the Edo period.

many possibles that we can assume that the story of lelouch are over with the ending of season 2.but as many asking Question about is lulu dead or not many suspicious facts example: who C.C talked to in the end of season2, when she smiled asking " nee, lelouch.." am keep thinking maybe lulu is the one who drive the cart in disguise. (a probably?)

buttttt, am still have worries, even they tell us it is a different era, but C.C is describes as a Reifu C.C. and Reifu is on a mission to find a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a man, with a striking resemblance to Lelouch appears. His intentions are not known. (is he reaaaaallly lulu??? XD)

a new images for CG3

in the pic, the left corner it does resembles lulu but for the truth, we must wait for another info to release~~ *hoping an prayin it's lulu*
  4. Melissa
    Melissa
    tbh... I don't believe this is actually happening. How does it happen anyway? D:

And I thought the story you just posted had something to do with the new manga they were writing...? oO
  5. SNGAARA
    SNGAARA
    lol, it rly looks like Lulu with long hair xD
    i still think a 3rd season was not necessary but i might watch it anyway =D
  6. omi
    omi
    Da**it i read it on a wrong place..... no wonder am confused sorry guys~

since bandai also announce it i thought a possibility the manga turn into anime (maybe one day)

any way, aside from this tell me about u'r opinion about this one, (am sure u read the nightmare of nunnaly side) am so "hit" when reading this page
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    OMG NOES Lulu with long hair?
    Seriously I need to watch the last episode one more time I think...hmmm....
    But that Renya guy is kind of a mix of Edward Elric and Naruto since he has a robot/metal hand and throws shuriken ...
    I really wonder what wil come out of this!