aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vocaloid Chat

1. Melissa
    Melissa
    Here you can discuss about the Vocaloids. What are your favorite songs? Who are your favorite Vocaloids? Who are your favorite Vocaloid pairings?

x)
  2. CeladonicArdor
    CeladonicArdor
    Kaito kaito kaitoooo kaiwaiii!!! My fave song is "Just be Friends" by Megurine Luka and My favorite pairing is kaito x gakupo..... with little len on the bottom... *snickers and runs away*
  3. Melissa
    Melissa
    Haha!
    My favorite pairing is also Gakupo x Kaito. I also like Kaito x Len. <333

I've never heard of that song... maybe I should go listen to that... OTL
  4. Hysterics
    Hysterics
    CHYYYEEAAH, VOCALOID.

LOL, anyway, I simply adore Len. He's my favorite, of course. ♥

Favorite song? Probably "World Is Mine" by Len. There's a rock band verison, and he screams at the end and it's just...gah. ♥

I'm also addicted to that one song by Rin and Miku. "Reverse Rainbow", was it?

Kaito's my second fav.

Hmm, not sure 'bout the pairings, yet. I've seen different kinds, but not enough to claim my favorite.
  5. Bilmay
    Bilmay
    Rin Len LOVE!! I just love any twins I see xD

my favorite song is Magnet by Miku and the pink haired girl (LOL forgot her name) .. there is another version for that song >> here << it's pretty HILARIOUS xDD
    make sure to watch the original version first
  6. Delques
    Delques
    Luka gets no love ;__;

My fav is definitely a tie between Gakupo and Luka. Gaku cause his voice is so hopelessly sexy, and the eggplant. And fundoshi. And his goofyness And Luka cause she's the sex-goddess of the Vocaloid world. Not to mention how her voice has this 'matureness' factor you can't get in Miku and Rin's

'Just be Friends' by Luka is an AWESOME song, but I also like 'Black Rock Shooter' by Miku, 'Servant of Evil' by Len, 'RE_Birthday' by Len, 'Kokoro' by Rin, 'Cantarella' by Gakupo and Luka, and 'ggrks' by Gakupo and Luka too.

Magnet is actually a widely known fav among yaoi fans, mainly cause the original version by Miku and Luka is mainly about the forbidden relationship between 2 girls, and alternate versions by the guys naturally talk about one between guys aka shounen-ai/yaoi. It's usually a mix between Kaito, Gakupo and sometimes Len, as well as the many versions of Kaito like Akaito, Nigaito and the likes.
  7. Otawan
    Otawan
    My favourite vocaloid is definitely Luka; since the week she was released, she's been awesome sauce in my books. I really like her cuter songs, like Toeto. Although she's designed for rock, I don't think that's what she sounds best singing.

I'm also really fond of Kaito, because he's awesome for creepy songs. Gackpoid is great for rock, and memes. Len is adorable, and used to be my favourite do to all the cute pop he can get away with.

In my opinion Anyone/Gackpoid is amazing. I just love seeing him *****d out.
  8. omi
    omi
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kaitooooooooooooo~~ lukaaaaaaaaa~~ mikuuuuuuuuuu~~ leeeeennnnnn~<333333333333

lol~ since tha vocaloids introduced to me by delques, i got quite addicted~ XD

tha song of course "just be friends", "cantarella"~
  9. Delques
    Delques
    Ahahaha cause those were the first songs I introduced to ya :3
  10. Cheesecake
    Cheesecake
    I adore Meiko, but she gets no love
    Whoever did those remixes (the ones for Silence, Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence, In The Moment, Close My Eyes) that were uploaded to YouTube is amazing! It made the Meiko fangirl in me very happy~

Ahhh, so many favorite songs, but Various Feelings, Meltdown, and Voice are at the top of my list!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast