aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vocaloid Chat

1. Fade
    Fade
    Gakupo.

I love Magnet, World Is Mine, Meltdown, SPICE!, and Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder
  2. codemoshi13
    codemoshi13
    Hmmm, I'd have to say my fav vocaloids are Rin&Len and Luka
    The twins are just freakin adorable, and I don't know but Luka seems to have a better grasp on the english language than some of the other vocaloids
    My favorite songs are "Adolescence" by the Kagamine Twins, "Just Be Friends" by Luka, "Toeto" by Luka(this song just makes me smile), "Aku no Musume" by Rin and "Servant of Evil" Len (:
  3. janeXD
    janeXD
    ^ Me too, codemoshi! My favs are Rin+Len and Luka :P
    My faves: Adolescence - Rin&Len
    SPICE - Luka
    Magnet and Ladies First - Luka&Miku
    World Is Mine - Kaito version
  4. suiitsunohime
    suiitsunohime
    I like Len and Miku the best. But for different reasons. I LOVE Miku's songs, but I love Len's look. Kaito has a few awesome songs, though. Strangely, I dislike Rin though I admit to liking some of her songs. I dn't know why. I thought I would love her considering I usually love the twin angle! It's so strange...

Favorite songs? Mew, hard to pick, but I really LOVE "Love is War" and "Meltdown" (I know, lol, I don't like Rin's character but she has one of my favorite songs)
  5. BlindBliss
    BlindBliss
    Gumi is my favorite and Iroha Nekomura (Even though she hasn't been released yet)

I'm a fan of the Kagamines too :3 And now Miku, since her new voices were released.
  6. biscuit
    biscuit
    i love 'meltdown' so much and <3 'black rock shooter' as well - as for my favourite vocaloid i love 'rin kagamine', she ish so much love.. for pairings i love gakupo with anyone (and miku with anyone) xD

so love them.. how can ishop not have their cards T..T
  7. PrincessThorn
    PrincessThorn
    My favourites are Rin and Len Kagamine <3 Absolutely adore them hehe. There are many songs I like. I'll list a few..
    Rolling Girl(Miku), Just Be Friends(Luka), Re-birthday(Len), Dancing Samurai xD (Gakupo), Meltdown(Rin), Change Me(Meiko), Ten-Faced(Gumi), Time and space (rin and len), The wolf that fell in love with little red riding hood(Rin & Len), Discotheque Love (Len) and So on o.o
  8. Umezo
    Umezo
    My favorite will be Kaito. His voice is kinda high but really good to Instrumental / Slow songs.
    Second will be Len. His voice is pretty fit to almost all song genre, especially the Append version.

And after reading this thread, I felt happy because I'm not the only GakuKai fangirl here~
  9. BlackLightning
    BlackLightning
    Kaito Kaito Kaito he's my baby boy aaaa~ <3 Next would be Len, then Gakupo, then VY2, then Oliver and Avanna and Miku

I have TONS of favorite music but right now, I'm a huge fan of Sat's V3 KAITO, along with KonkiP, and KurousaP's Kaitos uwu (OH AND KANON FROM YOUTUBE TOO SHE MAKES GREAT COVERS)

Some of these songs include (but are not limited to): Reload Words, Femme Fatale, Palette (Kaito cover. This cover is amazing!!!), Jougen no Tsuki (it's an album-only song tho............), I'm Sorry I'm Sorry, Anonymous by AkiGlancy, Cantarella (The V3 remaster is great!), Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl (The GakuKai cover is great~)

I adore the pairs KaiLen, GakuKai, Kaicest (kaitoxkaito oooo), KaiMiku, etcetcetc uwu
  10. OneWithoutLove
    OneWithoutLove
    Massively late member is late.
    ٩(ยดД` )۶

My favourite Vocaloid is Kaito. He's so awesome when people use him properly! I love his cover on YouTube for 'I'm sorry I'm sorry' (gomen ne, gomen ne). He rocked that song so much better than any of the others...^^ I'm very fond of all the Vocaloids really. I don't hate any of them! Miku is an angel, Rin and Len are those spunky little teens than can be devious devils or cheerful innocents, Luka is a mature yet young rockin' lady, and Meiko is that motherly drunkard of a goddess~~~<3 I kinda ship them all in a family setting, hahaha. Gackt was my god after I discovered his music through Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - so naturally Gakupo is ****ing awesome to me, and Gumi has a very nice edge to her voice.... Needless to say I enjoy all Vocaloids! Moving on.

When it comes to romantic pairs; I will out and say that Kaito is an uke in my book, Len is a seme and Gakupo also classifies as a seme. No offense Uke!Len lovers but... Shota is too pedo for me, and my headcanon is that Kaito is too shy and too 'kindly big bro' for that shit...
    I ship Gakupo x Kaito and Master x Kaito hardest, though I'm not averse to Len x Kaito, as well as Len x Miku, Luka x Miku, Len as seme over pretty much all of them... I SHIP A LOT
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast