aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vassalord OVA!

1. stormwolf2010
    stormwolf2010
    Thanks to ch1b1_ch1b1 for posting the awesome news in vassalord:

"I've looked at my RSS feed today and Chrono-sense updated her blog with super important announcement she mentioned in previous post (but i never imagined its this important).

VASSALORD. IS GETTING OVA!!!!!!!!

It'll will come with limited edition vol. 7.
    Studio animating it will be the fabulous Production I.G. They will animate first chapter of the story, directed by Nakazawa Kazuto and characted design will be done by Takahashi Shigeyuki. Unfortunately it seems like it'll will animate limited edition >_< (i'm buying it either way xD)
    But with this same announcement i have sad news as well. Vol. 7 will be last volume in the series as well. The volume with OVA will be released this upcoming spring
    See original news (with a new version of the picture we already know ).

EDIT: Since animate states it, the release date is March 15th "
  2. Lysian
    Lysian
    really!!! super, i relisten to the drama every night, Still Rayflo cracks me up, but i notice, most of his voicing in any series, 95% deal with childrens, so he always nail it he voice Shin-chan father after all. Among the many other one he did.

Only 7 volume? Lordy I want more
  3. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    When I saw the info in a magazine I screamed like a fangirl. Well, I'm one.
    Can't wait to watch it when it's released. Just got the 6th Volume that has been released here.
    More of Rayflo and Cherry. Love them! <3
  4. shironeko
    shironeko
    I saw the ova and it's good!!! but it wasn't enough~~ it was only adapted from chapter 1 ;___ I do hope someday they would create another ova about volume 7 = Cherry x Rayflo's hawt luuv luuv
  5. MysteryGreenTea
    MysteryGreenTea
    OMG, the OVA was ep-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic. The animation was SO gorgeous! I loved it!