aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dolly roundup...Lets me your doll. OuO

1. LittleBat
    LittleBat
    So everyone lets meet your dolls or dolls to be. Who are they? Where do they come from?..How did they get to you? ect.

Name: Koujiro

Mold: Resin Soul An msd 43 cm.

Species: Human

Bio:
    Koujiro is a bit of a moody boy leaving at the end of his foster care life when he came to live in my house. Having little in common with his past adopted mother he came with me to get a little piece and quiet and privacy.....but he was wrong. He dreams of someday making it as a street fashion model but so far has only managed to become a cosplay model much to the glee of his friends and his dismay.

Likes: Modeling, dressing up (not in dresses), Manga (Likes romance ones but wont tell anyone he dose.), is a big fan of Tiger and Bunny and wants to cosplay Tiger one year, he has a thing for sweets, and His friends Nomine and Joseph.

Dislikes: Being stuck in dresses, overly loud places, and Topaz (His old house mate who drove him nuts.)

Quote: "....I ****ing hate you mom...>///n///>"

: D your turns... Have fun.
  2. Delana
    Delana

Name:
    Daymien Hikari

Mold: Angel of Dreams, Qian (on 63cm male body)

Species: Human

Bio: "From what I have found out, my Dad was a Japanese archaeologist and my Mum was a Greek waitress. To be honest, I am not too sure myself. Hehe ^-^" I only know my name was derived from my mother's side and I retained my father's last name.
    I've never ever met them. I do not know where they are now, but I know I am happy."

Likes: "Ex-model now a budding photographer! Freelance writer, occasional dancer. I really like things classic and antique. I love history and mythology; anything that can make reality seem a little less harsh, a little more romantic..? ^3^"

Dislikes:
    "I am a technology-idiot. I don't deny this, other than the basic usage of most electrical appliances (except my cameras), I have basically no idea what does what. Can this be considered a dislike? I am not too sure hehehe ^-^" ah! I really dislike anything bitter tasting. Oh and I detest taking medicine. Yep!"

Quote:
    "Smile - because the world is already so full of unhappiness"

Extra information: "Oh yes! Add me on facebook? (https://www.facebook.com/daymien.hikari)"