aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm sort of the opposite ... sometimes I see a really really long, well-thought out post, and I am too intimidated to respond, because I think my response could never compare!
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm like that when I'm talking to lent or having something to do with her cause shes so smart and I'm a goof ball..but I do it anyways..lents fast advice is what I'm talking about...yea..tired its 5 am..feels like I'm talking to myself
  3. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    kumakun~ I know how that feels.. on boards and even in RL, most the time I'm talking non-sense and then even I later think wtf? O.o and the people I'm with seem to know what they are talking about..

but then I always get laugh out of it (making a fool of myself X.D) eventually so it's okay..
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    i'm kinda quirky?sp? so next to anyting she said I'll always look the idiot but I don't mind really cause shes my sempai and shes supposed to be like that..kinda..anyways it doesn't seem to slow me down any does it

and heres something I would kinda like an answer to..is there a social group on here for people who have lost someone?I would make one if I hadn't made 2 already..I don't want to hog everything..I was just thinking it would be nice cause some people have no one to talk to about it and thats not cool..I was thinking about it cause a friend of mine died 3 years ago yesterday...its not so much for me anyways cause I talk about it all the time with people..but some on here don't and it might be nice to have a place for them you know..long ramble again..I'm really in need of sleep so please try to make sesne of what I just said on your on cause I can't say it any better right now sounds so retarded..but whatever right*talking to herself again*
  5. Lent
    Lent
    Lol, kuma, don't ever feel that way towards me, I'm the dorkiest person ever and if you want proof, ask anyone on this board who knows me.
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I am always impressed by lent's post. They are rational and detailed. I admire her clear and cohesive writing style that is present in even a long post.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    at lent -yes what makiyuki says
  8. unsteady
    unsteady
    I was thinking about starting a new forum game, but I'm not sure if it would work very well. It might be take too much time for people to want to play it. I thought of it while I was working my 10 hr. shifts this week. (I have a lot of time to think )

I'm calling it, "The Anagram Game." (An anagram is where you take the letters in a word and re-arrange them to make another word/sentence etc.). I picture it being each poster has to make an anagram out of the previous users name or a name/word they put in their post. I.e.

unsteady: My un is the start of the game.
    Kumakun (hope you don't mind being in my i.e.) : Tune days. Use Cthulhu as the next name.
    unsteady: Cult, huh? Next use my un again.
    Kumakun: Stay Dune! Next is etc. etc.

and it goes on like that.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Here is a website to help with anagrams :
    http://wordsmith.org/anagram/
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    omg I suck with those so bad its not even funny..they kill me!( I don't mind btw)
    but the smart people could have fun with that...tho I had thought I had seen something like that on here..maybe I made it up?
    and I'm happy you talked about it here...thats what I wanted when I made this..well for that and for normal talk I guess but anyways
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I don't spend anytime in forum games section so I don't know much about what works there. However, a lot of people on the forum seem to like word puzzle games in the C&T section...so it might work in forum games too.
Page 11 of 294 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast