aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saezuru 09 released in English!

1. TheDusty
    TheDusty
    Chapter 9 has been released by Kagerou Scans. They've restricted reuploading but gave permission to link to their original release post here. They have Chapter 9 available for download in ZIP and RAR formats via Mediafire. They also have it up on their online reader.

The TL is from a Chinese raw, so they're banking on Blue Spring Scans or Dangerous Pleasure to release better-quality scans in the near future. They said that this is just to tide us over. But honestly, having already read it, I thought it was a quality release [but not their Wingding version... nosiree...]. So...*shrug* I'll just take their word for it.

I'm not a Tumblr-er, so I found out about the chapter completely by accident when I was scouring the Interwebs for new-to-me Saezuru pics... Thought I'd share the glorious news with the group in case there are others as disconnected from social media and as unlikely to find it on their own without divine intervention as I am.

Now, we just have to wait another 3? 6? months........ Please excuse me while I hold me breath....

EDIT: Since people are still just seeing this now, I thought I'd add that Blue Spring Scans also released Chapter 9, link goes to DL post.
  2. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    OMG thank you so much for sharing this with us, I so waited for this
  3. ginrin
    ginrin
    Found out this chapter by myself just today.
    It was a very pleasant reading.. That oyaji really didn't hold back on Yashiro!

//back to months of awaiting torture//
  4. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Thank you! My gods I love Yoneda Kou...
  5. fiandra
    fiandra
    Have read it and desperate for some more ,,
    Ah forgot to say thank you to @TheDusty san,, thank you very much
  6. TheDusty
    TheDusty
    I'm glad my post was helpful to my fellow Yoneda stalkers— *ahem* I mean, fans.

I wonder if the next chapter will continue the flashback. I hope so! I want to know how exactly Yashiro got started with the Yakuza. I'm especially grateful for the Blue Springs release. That extra TL note about the song he was humming at the end made me smile. He's such a cheeky ba$tard! Even if people don't like him as a person, he's just so damn fun! Like House or Snape (though the latter was much more entertaining in the movies than the books).

If luck is on our side, more Saezuru to come in May/June! *crossed fingers* BTW, does anyone know how long before publication Hertz typically announces which series/authors will be included in the next issue?
  7. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    totally agreeing regarding House (too bad it ended) and Snape

and sadly no idea at all actually my only way staying up to date is when the scanlation groups release their works
  8. TheDusty
    TheDusty
    I didn't want to start a new thread for something like this, so I figured I'd mention it here.

I had no idea there was a two page omake (if I can call it that) that's floating around. I found it via this MyAnimeList page, but it linked directly to the image files. Therefore, I have no idea where/what group it came from. I uploaded them to the group's pictures album. It's been around for at least a month, since that's when the MAL post was last edited.

A cute little snippet about Yashiro picking on cute convenience store clerks. Thought I'd share in case this is new to other Saezuru followers. Maybe I'm just late to the party... wouldn't surprise me -_-'

If anyone recognizes which group this came from, please let me know so I can go beg permission for sharing properly. And if I can't get permission to share them... well, download them while you can!!
  9. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    I've seen them before but right now I can't remember where
  10. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    ha, found it again, it was here: blthings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast