aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to ~*Hibari/Tsuna Because We're All Insane*~!!

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Hello and Welcome! Please introduce yourself and tell me a little about what drove you to liking this pairing!

Me? Oh well Hibari's the absulute hottest character on the show, and Tsuna is the absulute ukish and cutiest character on the show so..yeah why not put them together?!? ^^;
  2. maiarme
    maiarme
    Hello XDDD

I´m Maiarme ^^ Nice to meet \o\ ~~~~

Well.. in the begging , I didn´t like Hibari x Tsuna ( 1827) ... for me it was strange . but One Happy day XDD I was looking for some pictures of Reborn yaoi and .... I saw !! OMG!!!! a 1827 picture *0* ..... That picture was really hot XDDDD I love XDDD because of this .. I become a fan XDDDD
  3. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    xD and there was born a 1827 fangirl!
  4. maiarme
    maiarme
    hahaha XDDD It was just the begin XDDD Really XDDDD 1827 will change the world XDD
  5. OrangeWings
    OrangeWings
    Hello! X3

You guys can call me Bonnie.

Well, what I love about these two, must be their attitudes they show to one another XD. What's not to like this two. Hibari is so pretty and Tsuna is so cute! X3
  6. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    ^^ good reasons! Welcome to the club Bonnie-chan!
  7. reid16
    reid16
    hello~ gokigenyo~ ^-^

I'm Rei... nice to meet you, minna-san..

I love 1827 coz...
    ..First, I personally like kyoya and his seme-like attitude.. and I want to see him together w/ Tsuna (and his uke-like face? *v* err---- attitude too ^-^)
    combining together.... yey~ *v*
    (sometimes.. I want 27 to be the seme though.. kufufufufu~~) ^-^v
  8. eevaleena
    eevaleena
    Tsu-kun is sooooo cute! And Hibari-san is just... HOT! And...because they're just soooooo canon! >.<
  9. chibiryuichi
    chibiryuichi
    Well.. This is a bit late
    but
    I'm chibi

The reason I'm shipping this pair is because,
    Personally, I really don't know. Somehow, this pairing just makes me worship them.
    Probably because of there's too many 'fanservice' in both manga and anime. However, seeing Tsuna concerns about Hibari despite of him being afraid with the President of Namimori Disciplinary Community, is cute. While Hibari stealing glances *it's just me...* is LoVE too~
  10. RuriMine
    RuriMine
    K-Kun is what my friends all me. I'm totally in love with the pairing because I love Hibari so much and Tsuna is my second most favorite pairing. I started by reading a fanfiction but three days later I started on Doujinshi. Now my collection is HUGE. X.X I'm surprised my computer still has room with all the 1827 stuff I have on it.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast