aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. Halite75
    Very beautiful, but it feels a bit empty on the left. You could crop the siggy smaller, so it feels more balanced.
  2. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    Thanks my darling Hali-chan i'll make it 425 width oh nvm it looks like thiz now ♥ i'll offer this as v.2
  3. Halite75
    Halite75
    Looks better to me with that extra bit chopped off.
  4. KainWaffle
    KainWaffle
    So, I've been told this is where one goes when the despair over Photoshop's inability to yell at you hits, so just couldn't resist. Here goes.

Just a little prelude, I have no idea what I'm doing. My photoshop escapades are made out of a dance of clueless trial and error, where I just mash buttons until something that looks nice happens, and then I just pile stuff on that. My psd files will make you want to jump out the window XD

So, please throw at me as much criticism as you can. I would really, really appreciate it! ^-^

I made this thing last night (during which, might I add, an old lady at Starbucks kept trying to steal a peek and freaking me out)

EDIT: By the way, yeah. I have no idea how I came up with this color bomb while listening to Awolnation's Sail. In case anyone recognized the lyrics.
  5. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    @KainWaffle:The overall sig is really nice and colorful:3
    I would suggest though to make the quote and username in a much smaller size(and maybe colored it white or a lighter color from your sig?) and maybe put it somewhere in the right side of the render and also slightly blur the background a little to make her pose stick out a little more, the rest is very nice, even the color bomb is really nice! hope that helps^^
  6. KainWaffle
    KainWaffle
    @Wasabi2001;
    Wee, thank you! ^^ Now that you mentioned it, and I got away from it for a few hours, it down look sort of clustered with all the text. Especially the username. Mostly I gotta admit that I liked how the A.D.D part of sort peeking out from behind her hair~

I'll try coloring it in a white or lighter color, see if that helps. I had a lot of issues with that, because there's a lot of danger areas where there are a lot of black&white close together which makes for lots of ineligible text -sigh-. I'll try blurring it, too, there's actually not a lot of background to work with. Most of it is layers and layers piled up on the original image through clippings, but I'll try!

Working with black and white pictures is always such a drag! XD
    oh my god every quote consists of a combination of at least 5 layers -sobs-
  7. JadedTyrs
    JadedTyrs
    Um, hello ^^;
    I was wondering if I could get some opinions on this? It's only my overall third sig. First one actually trying to make something worth showing people. I would ask you to be gentle, but I need the honesty~ Have at it!

8. Halite75
    Halite75
    The overall look of the picture and the background you used is nice, but I find it a bit text heavy and the placement/size of the username is especially awkward looking. It also looks like it would benefit from some type of border to make it feel more finished.
  9. JadedTyrs
    JadedTyrs
    Hello Halite~ Nice meeting you! Thanks for taking the time out to respond ^^
    I've noticed a trend of less/smaller next in sigs, I like text though I will work on this.
    Nooow that you mention it the Username does look a little big >< I debated on a boarder but it looked okay with the forum style/skin I've got. I'll play around with it more~
    Once more, thanks for your response
  10. ridiculous
    ridiculous
    Ok, so, I'm not new to Photoshop, but when it comes to coloring b/w pictures this is only my third try (second with the manga). So, yeah. I'm not expecting praises =))
    Also, I'l admit that I got too lazy when it came to background so that sucks without a question =))

This is Kuroko no Basuke manga chapter 157 last page. I tried to make it as unspoilerish as possible.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast