aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. 18WaystoDie
    18WaystoDie
    Yeah. I was looking through my collection of older pictures, but I couldn't find the original of my original picture, so I was more or less stuck with just the upper body.
  2. gravitation
    gravitation
    i finished my first aution and i´m not sure what was wrong i want some infos for my next sets what i could do better with them.

3. gravitation
    gravitation
    all the sets i made with gimp
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    Hmm, well I think you could probably use a bit of improvement in your text placement/styles. That is something you kind of learn through trial & error AND by looking at how other people do their text. I would say, just keep making sets and eventually you'll improve--it is kind of a practice makes perfect kind of thing.

Also, I think GIMP is supposed to be a bit more difficult to use than PS, so if you can somehow try to get PS instead, you might find your sets improving more quickly.
  5. gravitation
    gravitation
    thx for the tips and i will keep going to improve
  6. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Hi, I'm new at sig making and here are a few that I did very recently. I'd really appreciate it if you can give me some feedback on them. I have a pretty thick skin when it comes to concrit, so have a go at it. I need to improve and any help from anyone here is very much appreciated.

What I did right, what I did wrong, what can I do to make it better? I'm not very good with fonts as well, so any suggestions would be awesome. I'm finding out that I'm really bad at making grunge sigs, any suggestions?

I'm using Photoshop CS 5 to make these. I just got it, so I'm still trying to get used to the new one. I was using PSC 3 previously.

Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate the time you spent to look it over and give me feedback.

1. I'm not sure how to make the centre piece pop out from the background.

2. Not too happy with the background and not sure about the font.

3. Not sure how I can make use of the brushes to blend the character with the background.

4. I think this is my worst. I'm not good at making grunge sigs. Anything to make this look better would be so awesome.

Thank you so much for all your help. If this is too many sigs to ask for CC, I'll edit it. I thought I might have a go at all of them at once.

7. Flei
    Flei
    Okay, here I go~!

1. If you brighten the overall sig, your base (Ichigo, I think?) will stand out more because he's got a lot of black on him. You can also use Outer Glow (a blending option) and set the color to black maybe? Most people try to do the opposite and make their base image mesh into the background almost, so I'm not that good at this. xD;;

2. A few simple (and clean!) textures + thick lines in shades of pink might look good. I personally like the font. And maybe add a little more color to it? Via light textures or color layers, doesn't matter.

3. This one looks perfectly fine? Idk what you'd really want to fix up. The font is a little off-putting and you might want to add something to fill in the empty space, but otherwise great job with the colors!

4. This sig would great if you made it B&W with red being the only other color. Also, best to avoid any textures/brushes on faces. It works sometimes, but not usually.

Overall, good job!
  8. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Flei - Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions, I will try them out. I need a lot of resources and I'm still looking for them. I only have a few light textures and C4Ds. Will have to go hunting for them.
  9. Flei
    Flei
    Chawsu: No problem + good luck on your search for resources! <3 I always love looking for more textures and brushes. It's like an adventure! >D
  10. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Flei - Thank you, I could use a bit of luck.
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast