aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. paplou
    paplou
    I'm assuming you have layers that you have not compressed together before you make round border. Try that first. Also did you make sure the layer below your sig is deleted or hidden?
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    Go check out the rounded tutorial ritar posted in the Blogs section the other day. It says to save your file as a PNG file and then open that and do the rounded border manipulation.
  3. crisislover
    crisislover
    I got one:

Tutorial: Here
    Type: Selective Coloring
    Difficulty Level: Easy
  4. SweetLoveCries
    SweetLoveCries
    I want to thank @Melissa; and her tutorial (first one) I made some awesome sets for me and my friends ^^ Thanks so much, it's really good! If you want to see what I made, look HERE.

And also, big thanks to Shani! I finally got it how to make border
  5. AnnoyingTiger88
    AnnoyingTiger88
    Can anyone provide some tuts for text placement or something similar?
  6. Otome
    Otome
    Here, I make one for you or anyone who's having trouble with text placement. This is just my opinion and my own design sense, however it's not the only way. So take this with a grain of salt.

Tutorial: Text Placement
    Type: Text
    Difficult Level: Easy
    (Principles of Design link for easier access: The Principles of Design)

Text placement is best learned by seeing many good examples. As you browse through the forum, look at people's signatures. There's many good examples all around the forum, especially in the many signature shops and even contests. See how the text in those sig were placed and try to feel the design differences per their maker. Then, decide for yourself the one that you think best match with your own design senses and use those as references.

I also think Harlite75's tutorial on the "Rule of Thirds" and "Positive and Negative space" should be read too if these two things aren't familiar to you. Understanding them will make you understand the reason behind text placement better too.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112