aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. Araka
    Araka
    I can host it again if you guys want.
    And of course I'll see if I can make some sets for it. (If we decide to go with the auction option that is)

Do you have any ideas for pooling?
  2. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    All right, down to 500,000 points remaining. So...auction, donation, whatever, we should probably make a decision. It's been a while since I've made a set just for the hell of it.
  3. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Let's go for an auction. I don't mind doing it. There should be some sigs to use, right? I can provide both of my animated rain sigs. How about everyone else? Gimme' what you got
  4. peilicanhelican
    peilicanhelican
    i can give everything from that round with the partially covered face?
  5. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    I have a few that I can give towards an auction, too. Umm...probably this Saturday? I work both jobs today, and have a wedding to attend tomorrow.

6. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Ok, sounds like enough signatures for an auction. Let's say everyone post them here, so we can save and copy them for the auction? Should I hold the auction or does anyone else like to be the host? Either way I don't mind.

Here are my sets:

Info: I can edit them and twinning is allowed
  7. peilicanhelican
    peilicanhelican

Uh i had three but we'll just go w/ these two. I can't think of a quote for the alibaba sig, if anyone here can, that'd be great ><
    if not, i'll add a quote if whoever bids for it wants? if anyone wants it at all?

i'll quote edits.
  8. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    @peilicanhelican I don't know why, but the first quote that came to mind was "Fierce & Sharp" Just me adding my two cents here

I also wonder about the interest in the auction... forum seems so dead right now I hope there will be members who want to bid on our stuff >.<
  9. Araka
    Araka
    I'm currently not at home but I can see if I can find some sets (or make new ones if I have time).
    And I'm ok with you holding the auction, Sreaky.
    I think there should be a few members interested as always, but we can wait if you think that would be a better idea.
  10. peilicanhelican
    peilicanhelican
    since you've got raining sets, just mention laketica and maybe she'll take 'em haha.
    I'm also fine w/ you hosting Sreaky.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast