aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    So...can I add #4. 500,000 points to the 'what do you get' section for the November contest?
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    lol yes pls do! XD
  3. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    so yeah...didnt know where to put this since there is no real discussion thread or chitchat thread...

anyway, i edited the group header...so we have a log of all the past contest winners and themes so we dont have to keep it with the contest...since its rather long...anyone can add a post with the new winners to be added to the list, and any mod can edit the list and delete the posts after the list is updated.

and also put a link to the groups points
  4. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    We could always make a discussion thread, I suppose. XD

Okay, so really, we shouldn't need to list past winners at all because there's a separate post for it now, correct?

Thanks!
  5. Hibine
    Hibine
    Took part in this month's contest and I was wondering if I'm required to pool now? Also, am I allowed to sell/auction the sigs I've entered to the contests here? (Not before the monthly contest is over, of course.)
  6. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    nope you are not required to pool to participate in the contest, when we need more points we will host another auction and anyone who wants to participate to raise group points can at that time.

and yup, you can auction or sell your monthly contest entries, and you don't have to wait till the contest ends to do so, it won't have an impact on your entry
  7. Hibine
    Hibine
    Thanks for the reply!
    I was reading the previous comments and learned about the auction. If another one will be held in the future I will help out too
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    right now we have enough points for 7 more contests. we should prolly do another auction for points soon since we cant ensure we will get a lot of high bidders
  9. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    we have enough points for 5 more months. does anyone want to host an auction for the group's points pool?
  10. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    okay I'm going to get someone to host an auction for me to get points for the group. if anyone here wants to be the host let me know asap. otherwise i'll find someone

if you want to be a part of this auction post here as well, otherwise I'll try to make 4-5 sigs for auction
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast