aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. Halite75
    There are multiple ways to achieve the same/similar results.
  2. Shanni
    Shanni
    o I tried the dotted thing XD...finally had PS installed again

It's so easy to use x___X! Can you only make borders with black and white dots?... are the colors changeable?
  3. Halite75
    Halite75
    Well, the pre-sets are black or white, BUT if you have created colored patterns (like you described in your tutorial) you double click in your layers where it says stroke you can load a pattern that is colored.
  4. Shanni
    Shanni
    so basically it's black and white unless I make my own pattern~ Lemme see if there's an easier way XD...

[EDIT]
    Mwahaha~ I figured out a way without having to create pattern.

Do your stroke thing, and pick a dotted border. Than on that layer in Layer Window, right click, and select Convert to Smart Object. Than right click it again, and select Rasterize Layer. After that just open up Hue/Saturation (Ctrl+U), and bottom right of window check off 'Colorize'. And than you can control the color

This way is easier X__X than making different sorts of patterns. Because the dotted borders that are already there are nice <3 Made my job a lot easier XD
  5. xYama
    xYama
    I love you for making this tutorial.
  6. Shanni
    Shanni
    I posted this in the psd section XD... but this is more or less of a tut ...

since I had people who asked~

here's the PSD file for

Download Link >>> Americachu.psd

and Instructions: lol I kinda just copied and paste what I wrote to hikari_heart o__O (she asked how to make a rolling ball)

"Start with the ball in it's original position. Than duplicate it...10 times... *that's what I did*

Make sure that the layer with the ball in the original pic is in the middle.... so 5 layers above, and 5 layers below.

And than... so...the one in the middle would be named 0.. and than -1, 1....than -2, 2, ... -3, 3...

Renaming it is easier

Go to -1 and hit ctrl+t ... for free transform~ you know how when a box comes out you hit free transform?... there's a circle thingy right in the middle. Drag that thing all the way to the bottom of the transform box. So when you transform it by 5 degrees *there's a degree box on the top in PS* it'll transform 6 degrees from there.

Now go to -1... and do the same thing... do free transform, and move the circle thing from center to bottom. *REMEMBER TO DO THIS... I messed up several times, because...ugh... I forgot lol XD* and now transform it by -6 degrees.

Now go to layer 2, and -2. And repeat the above... cept now transform by -12 degrees and 12 degrees.

Now for layer -3 and 3, transform by -16, and 16 degrees
    ... and for the rest ... transform by -18, and 18 and than -19 and 19 degrees

Of course, you don't have to follow my transform degree, if you think it's too little or too much, you can always change it!~

after that hide all the layers... and have layer 5 open. And open animations...first frame should be layer 5... hit new frame. (Make sure all frames are on 0.1sec) and hide layer 5, and open layer 4... and than new frame again... hide layer 4 and open layer 3... do that all the way til layer -5... and than to make the ball roll back and for a smooth loop. Make sure you do a couple more frames and make sure the ball rolls back to layer 4. so on a endless loop it'll roll continuously XD ~ And from than you can customize however you like~

I'm not very good at explaining~ so if you don't understand just throw me a question again
  7. Halite75
    Halite75
    Here is an easy way to make a set with no rendering. Mostly this just illustrates coloring changing with blend modes.

Easy Sig Tutorial
  8. night58
    night58
    hm....can anyone make some tutorials in gimp since i don't have PS since it cost so much. I really like the for basic coloring Melissa^^ I would be grateful if someone could do some gimp tutorials.
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    I would if I had GIMP and knew how to use it.
  10. lynixe
    lynixe
    my screen broke so i cannot help u

besides, i dunno how to color with GIMP

but anything else with GIMP is good with me
    do a simple search and there should be a lot
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast