aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. andora
    andora
    woah!sef,this are awesome!thanks so much!
  2. vizard light
    vizard light
    thanks I finally get around reading rounded border tutorial
    That was very helpful
  3. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Okay, I'm totally new here, and I have Photoshop CS4, but I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. I can make layers, but that's it. Is there a single guide that covers everything? *sigh* I'm starting with a picture on a plan white background first, because I want to try and add my own colors in, before I start messing with pictures that already have color in them, but beyond resizing, I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. BTW, I am slowly working my way down the pages that are already written, but if somebody knows of a single link, that would be really, really helpful.
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    My best advice is just to experiment (practice, practice, practice). If there is something specific you are trying to do with a graphic, you can ask about it in the Help Discussion thread here.

Many people start a set by using a rendered picture (no background--usually a png or gif file). You can render your own pics or search for them on the internet.
  5. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Hmm..I can't even figure out how layers work. Umm...the picture I'm trying to play with just has a white background, no decorations or anything. How many layers should I use? I read the four tutorials that I found a link to, but I'm so clueless about this. I don't even know how to tell if the changes that I make on one layer are affecting the rest of the set. And I can't tell how whatever I'm playing with is affecting whichever layer I've chosen. I don't know what I'm trying to do, so I don't think I'm asking the right questions.
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    I'll respond to you in the Help Discussion Thread.
  7. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    Does anyone have any good GIMP tutorials? All of the ones so far have been for Photoshop and until I get it for a good price on eBay I'm stuck with GIMP. I haven't worked with graphics for a couple of months so I pretty much dropped myself back to beginner status.
  8. Shanni
    Shanni
    halite, there's a much MUCH easier way to get a rounded border lol!!

3 steps done!

I can just list the steps XD...do you want me to? or does everybody know already D:

Does anybody want a tutorial for dotted line border?

and melissa ... I can't seem to open any of your links... I don't know why >__<!

[EDIT]: nvm, I'll make a new border tutorial XD with simpler steps! I hope that's okay with you Halite!
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    Yes, please do. I already said, I figured there had to be an easier way, but I just don't know it and haven't bothered to search for it.
  10. Shanni
    Shanni

Here's my tutorial! It looks long, but it's because I was very thorough about what to do~ XDD I uploaded it to two places, just in case

Simple Border Tutorial
    Program Used: Adobe Photoshop CS4 (but this tutorial will work with any version of PS)
    Purpose: Create Borders
    Difficulty: Easy
    [Page 1] / [Mirror] - The Most Basic Border
    [Page 2] / [Mirror] - Round Border
    [Page 3] / [Mirror] - Dotted Border Part 1
    [Page 4] / [Mirror] - Dotted Border Part 2

I think everybody should at least take a look at page 1, after you learn that...making a border for ANYTHING is easy!

After this tutorial, making a border should take you no longer than 2 seconds, especially with the shortcuts on your keyboard~ Well maybe 1 minute for dotted border

I was pretty thorough with the tutorial, anything you don't know, or think to ask...look in the Useful Tips first~~

If you still have any questions, fire away!

Oh and if anybody wants to download Photoshop CS4, use BitTorrent, and go to isohunt~ Search for Photoshop CS4. It's where I got mine's from~ It works really well~ *squeels*
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast