Seme's Go here

1. EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    plz post what you like and abit about yourself
  2. Kiyra
    Kiyra
    hmmm so I'm first, huh??
    let's see... something bout me, ryt???
    Hmm I'm stuborn, mean, and I really can't show my feeling..
    but sometimes..I'm changing into a carring person...
    well I really luv bandage, s&m, and I have fetish for cute boys...
    so if U have questions just write to me...
    *happy to answer*
    I luv rp and pm ...
    heehh I feel really stupid now....
    but anyway....
  3. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    i guess its my turn...hmm
    well i have a mysterious side of me...im caring, a lil mean if im angry, love attention [being kanine sucks sometimes] love blood and like rp and stuff...im a mystery to myself as well so its hard to describe myself
  4. edvandekamp
    edvandekamp
    ... so, about me...
    Well, I´m a bit stuborn, yet I´m a person who likes to talk things out. I have this habit of beeing kind of a predator or a hunter when I like someone, like to feel in charge sometimes. I particularly like masculine (hairy or trimmed/not too skiny) and PLAYFULL ukes...
  5. Saikyou
    Saikyou
    Hmm...I'm a seme (like duh, stating the obvious).

In a physical relationship, I'm more of the gentle seme, treating my uke like a prince/princess.

I like my uke as aggressive and kinda shy at the same time. It makes him/her look cute.

What the heck am I saying? Did anyone get what I just wrote?

Anyways, I don't RP but I do PM.
    So if anyone wants me, I'm available! xD
  6. dibsprincess15
    dibsprincess15

about me:
    sadly i can be a comlpete loner
    but anyway i just find it funny I have so many friends in relationships and can give them advise and it works out perfecty but i'm alone

its all about the one day ^^
  7. KayZeta
    KayZeta
    I wonder why there are so many ukes and just a few semes...
    So... I'll try to sell (?) myself.
    I'm seme, of course.
    At the moment I'm kinda single...
    I'm loyal.
    I love RP.
    I depend a lot of the one I love.
    I'm also romantic, charismatic, good caring, loving, tend to get cute.
    I like to be alone, love reading, I also write, I get angry easily...
    Anyone interested? XD
  8. mdragon
    mdragon
    Well let's see. I'm a true seme. I'm into martial arts and mountaineering. I like Uke boys who also have the adventurous bent and don't mind sparring on the mats in Judo or Mado either. Ukes who are just as comfortable climbing up a 70 degree pitch on the side of a steep mountain as they are climbing into bed are my kinda Uke. You know in a way Ukes really hold the position of honor in a couple. It's their responsibility to pick the resturant, but I expect my Uke to hand me his menu and let me order both his drinks and his dinner for him. I am kind and considerate, but since I'm a writer I need lots of space and time to myself without my Uke hanging over my shoulder every second. Ukes need a certain amount of independence as well as the need to be needed by a Seme who loves them unconditionally for what they are and what they want to become. Semes and Ukes need to be compatible, but not perfectly so. If you're this kind of Uke, get in touch with me. Love to chat and pm. Not really into RP though. A real relationship would be well hopefully more than just a dream.

Mdragon (Mercurial Dragons have a known chaotic bent to their personalities and can be changeable as the wind, but are always good, loving and dependable.) If interested, send a pm.
  9. yaoifinderboy18
    yaoifinderboy18
    uhhhm... i'm a seme that searching for my dreamboy (uke) for not that much long (actually it's three days past since i've dreamed about him)... i'm playing badminton as my sport and studying as a college student... frankly i'm i little bit a pervert... it happens when i've been touched and when i touched a sexy part of a body (i do that only my ex-gf before we broke up)...

well about what i like and i've been obsessing uke is like a misaki and hiroki type of uke... also a ayase, tsubaraya norio and ritsuka type uke... no more explanations... because i hate it... i like a type of caring also like me and motivates me when i'm down (specially in my studies)... i'm obsessing the most is the sweet and a little bit feminine type... i like also a sexy uke like my uke that i've been dreaming of... ...also, i've been dreaming of a japanese uke but that's not really matter as long as if i get my uke... we'll live in japan! (i wish it will happen though)... if like yaoi manga and anime, well, i like that too...

well i'm lovable and caring type seme... i can be sweet too... but most importantly... if i love someone... truly i give him true love and pleasures on his life... likes general, hates specifics... if you want me to be in touch with all ukes here... just pm me... i'll appreciate much if i would know about all of you (or maybe if your the sweet and sexy type uke that can motivates me)... and i'm not guy who will make fall a guy in love on me for just using them... i hate a kind of men like them... because, i will repeat, if i love someone... i will give true love and pleasures in his life... FOREVER! *serious*
  10. Sorikuu
    Sorikuu
    I'm a Semuke (Seme/Uke)

Uhm... I can rp anything and play both roles, I'm quiet, shy, fun, kind of a big klutz but mostly a talker and eat cookies.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast