aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

And so it comes to an end..

1. DragonDame57
    DragonDame57
    i was wondering how everyone felt about the series now that it finally came to completion..

did many people enjoy it? did you like the ending? why did you read it? etc..

and of course, did you hear about / are you looking forward to the doujinshi for series that the mangaka drew herself? (basically, all of the NC-17 parts that she couldn't put in the actual series)..

well for me, it was absolute love. X3 so i felt that it deserved a fangroup.

discussion? =]
  2. DaFluf
    DaFluf
    woah there is going to be a doujinshi series now i am excited

as for the end i thought it was fulilling specially cuz it was a happy ending/ I can't tell ou how many korean BL manwhas destroyed my life with unhappy endings but i also felt she left a lot of questions unanswered. Like does Ewon ever alk to his mom and what is the final conclusion of the chairman and Mookyul. Overall besides all that it was rather satisfying and i definitely enjoyed the whole series.
  3. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    Well i believe it will live on! ~The DJ will provide us with the much needed smut!
    I enjoyed the whole series.. i now need to buy the last 2 volumes to complete it.. :P
  4. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    I loved TC and I'm sad it's the end now. That's all I can say about it. But I'll live on I really enjoyed this series and now I'm waiting for some angel to scan and translate the dj for us. I so wanna read it already!
  5. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    okie. i'm feeling super sad that this series had ended. i may have started out reading this manga at the beginning of this year but i have come to love it soOoo much.. i wished there would be a sequel. =)

anyone knows if this manga is being translated in chinese and sold?
  6. makianime14
    makianime14
    What's the name of the manga?
  7. DragonDame57
    DragonDame57
    Totally Captivated is the name~

and i scanlated the doujinshi ;D

and i'm not sure, but i doubt that it's going to be translated in chinese..
  8. tearfularcher
    tearfularcher
    I really loved this series, and am also a little sad that it had to come to an end. I enjoyed the ending, but wish they had dealt with what Ewon's mother did to him a little more, but other than that I loved it. It made me cry at times, and laugh at times, but overall I loved the characters and the story. Now I'm just waiting for volume six to go on sale so I can have them all.
  9. XxEnzeru
    XxEnzeru
    I just love TC and especially Mookyul, he's so dreamy . . . I also can't wait for volume six to go on sale. ^^
  10. whitefire_myst
    whitefire_myst
    This series was awesome! It really is sad that it has come to an end. I wish some of the loose ends had been tied up but the ending was alright. I'm glad there is going to be a DJ and I will definitely read it when it comes out. Thanks for making a Totally Captivated fan group since this manga seriously deserved one
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast