aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Red Heads Rule The World

1. NarutoVixin
    thanks for the invite as you can see i posted a few pics i had laying around ill be looking for more but thought we needed a place to talk about anything red head related outside of manga and fanfics and animes and stuff hope you dont mind im going to finish a anime ep then try and get warm in bed before i pass out as i have a early start in the morning
  2. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Thanks for inviting me into the group ^^

I don't have a particular favorite color haired bishies, but red heads are fun
  3. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    I love redheads. Always have. They are feisty, fiery and beautiful.
  4. Arai-Hime
    Arai-Hime
    Thanks for the invite. I'm definately a lover of fiery, smexy, (slutty) redheaded bishies!

I look forward to thoroughly raping this group. hahaha <3
  5. elf_warrior_chick
    elf_warrior_chick
    You realize you invited a rabid fan of readheads? Now I'll be spamming the photo album with all my faves. What have you done!?
  6. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    OK, now this is what I'm talkiin' about! You all are more than welcome to drop of or start new discussions. You're not just limited to the ones out there! OK! So start all the new post you want! I just wanted a designated place for fics, reviews of that nature and stuff! Other than that go for what you know! And trust I'm about to invite a slew more of Redhead loving freakazoids up in here! Just wait! I got a whole redhead poll I have yet to inform of this SG!
  7. BlackDomina71
    BlackDomina71
    Thanx for the invite...I love my smexy redheads!!
  8. Kristel
    Kristel
    Thanks for the invite! Now that I think about it...most of my favourite characters are redheads. Kenshin, Kurama, Gaara etc...
  9. dexluv77
    dexluv77
    Love it! <3 I have so many red-headed loves, but I just can't think of any off the top of my head. Added pictures of Kenshin and Kougaiji for now... will think of other favorites later
  10. icekori15
    icekori15
    Thanks for the invite!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast