aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hihi!! Thanks to the invite!

I have to admit, I have not seen many Macross series, including the recent Macross Frontier series (which I'm planning to see in the future). I did see Macross ~Do you Remember Love~ a long time ago when I was a kid
  2. Mauw
    Mauw
    Hi ^^ Ive actually only seen Macross Frontier and Macross Zero.....
    XD but i liked them both! and if there is a chance there will be another macross ill watch it >=P will you watch with me T-T
  3. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    Hey there, and welcome!

@Mauw: Macross 7 is good, since I started with that one as well and Do You Remember Love? gives you a good basis for the original series. I'd suggest those two first.
  4. Mille
    Mille
    Thanks for inviting me. I like Macross a lot. I did start with Robotech, though...
  5. kireipan
    kireipan
    Thanks for the invite! Though as a Sheryl supporter I must protest at the Saint Ranka group pic Can we have Luca-kun instead? No? Fine... -____- How about Hime at least? ;___; Or Basara? Would even settle for a Valkyrie... Or how about Bobby!

Ok, will shut up now.... ^^;;

Congrats on the new group!
  6. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Thank you so much for the invite. I am patiently waiting for the movie to come out. I know it's a recap stopry but the LT will finally be resolved.

kireipan- Wai! another Sheryl supporter. XD
  7. kireipan
    kireipan
    Eh, it's recap only? -___- With a little triangle thrown in? Make a proper movie, dammit!
  8. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    If it concludes the love triangle, I'm all for it. And you don't like Nanase's painting? :P I thought it was rather pretty.
  9. Mauw
    Mauw
    The painting was of Ranka right? cause i liked that one ^^
  10. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    Yup! It portrayed Ranka in as a saint of sorts, since that's what she was to the people of Frontier.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast