aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The HAWTEST movie ev'a!

1. UkairiRitsuka
    I have to say, this was one of the most hawtest RL movies I have ever seen! The casting was perfect! XD
  2. elomelo
    elomelo
    True! Jake and Heath were amazing as Jack and Ennis.
    What a heartbreaking story. But the love scenes were perfect. And that kiss *melts*
  3. gloh
    gloh
    I cried goddammit! when he sees the shirt, aaa!
    it reminds me of missing my dad as a kid. weird, never thought of it til now..

But anyway, I loved the setting in wich their relationship develops.
  4. yaoifangirl93
    yaoifangirl93
    I forgot where I was but, I was in a store and saw the dvd so I picked it up. However, my dad threw it on the floor and said no homo movies! -_-
  5. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I thought this movie was pretty good, love the relationship between Jack and Ennis. It's sad they got married and had to have a family to hide their relationship, plus one of them dies. . .
    But love will always find a way in our hearts!
  6. Jurianne
    Jurianne
    I feel you yaoifangirl93 though my parent aren't restrictive to that extend.

I thought their chemistry was so thick !!! I kept on remembering they get-back-in-touch day. When Ennis was conscious yet of his surrounding and drag Jack to kiss and then just to separate after a moment. I can feel their longing for each other. Their acting was this genuine. Loving Director Lee for making such a beautiful movie with such fine scenes and poignant scripts. One of the best gay movie out there. Though I've seen that much. It still on my top list !!
  7. moonseed26
    moonseed26
    This is one of my all time favorite tragic romance movies!