aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Chronicles - 2024

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Stalker Chronicles - Dark Fiction
    Original fiction 18+

Disclaimer: The content of this collection is purely the author's imagination, and under no circumstances does it reflect the views and beliefs of this website. Any likeness or similarities to events, persons, persona, real or otherwise, locations, real or electronic, are coincidental.

Warnings: explicit child sexual abuse, rape, murder, sadistic behavior, cybercrime, cyber exchange of child abuse/sexual abuse, stalking, luring, child suicide, additional tag warnings as they evolve.

Summary:
    When I say dark, I mean children and people die and there is graphic content.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51868354

I have been adding this fiction on the partner site. I believe that Archive of Our Own is partner here.

If you read this story before you may want to review the Archive of our own site. ^^ it has been vastly updated and will continue to be updated as I draw out the story.

Thanks for dropping by and reading ^^)
  2. guest4
    guest4
    Green roof systems, featuring layers of soil and vegetation, reduce stormwater runoff, improve air quality, and contribute to roofing spring tx a home's overall energy efficiency.
  3. TajBurnage
    TajBurnage
    The restricted airflow provided by elevation masks is theorized to strengthen the respiratory vest holder muscles, potentially enhancing an athlete's ventilatory capacity and efficiency during prolonged activities.
  4. TajBurnage
    TajBurnage
    Whether dressed up or down, diamond jewelry adds a touch of sparkle and sophistication to diamond tennis bracelet womens any outfit, making it a must-have accessory for every jewelry lover's collection. Diamond jewelry holds intrinsic value and prestige.
  5. TajBurnage
    TajBurnage
    All the forms are pushed for the anticipation for the goals. The things of the terms and how to check amended tax return status by all questions. Hunch is held for the terms for the width for the applied items or the concepts for the individuals.
  6. TajBurnage
    TajBurnage
    All the modes for the security are marked and approved or the citizens. The incentive for the security guard Orlando by al issues. Remedy is filed for the teams’ for the approval of the turns for the width for the ideal paths for humans.
  7. TajBurnage
    TajBurnage
    Different types for the insurances are marked for the individuals. Ornament for the team and what types of insurance are essential for canadian startup businesses to consider for all forms. Change is held for the true value for the adoption for the reforms for the files for the insurances.