aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CrisNoWait Author Advertisement!! ^__^ updated: 1.19.09

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    My Works

this is a big deal I thought of this a while back but didn't know how to make it user friendly, now with the new changes to the forum we can all "show case" our work w/o starting a separate stalker group. X>

Not all of us are popular enough to have that big a following, so now we can post links to this group in our prospective threads so readers can get updates on status of updates, or plot details.

Your thread is your private little club about your work and your readers are welcome to post in your thread about your work updates. Or just get the latest news about you. Lol!

My Latest Update:

Summer with the Dursleys HP
    Pairing: Draco/Harry
    Rating: 18+ Humor, Fluff, Angst
    Last update: Chapter 9

Chapter summary: The boys (Dudley, Draco, Harry) are off on a day trip to the skating rink, that's what Dudley leads his father to believe. The brat shows another side of himself that shocks the socks of Harry.

Ok I just updated the thread, now it has an index,( why I didn't do this from the beginning bogs my mind)

To summarize the entire story w/o spoiling the plot, I will say that the entire fiction setting is around the summer after the Goblet of Fire, when Voldemort returned to life and nearly killed Harry in the grave yard.

My AU happens in the Dursley home, when an unexpected visitor appears on the Dursley doorstep and is quickly allowed to move in and "observe" Harry up close.

I love twist and unsuspected turns, if you ever read any of the HP books you may already know what happen that summer to Harry Potter. However, I've added some dark connotations and a mystery, in which the determination what happens at the end of summer is not set in stone. If Harry doesn't alter the current events he will doom the entire world to darkness.

I hope you enjoy reading
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Here is my longest fan fiction:

Permission To Seek
    Pairing: Shino/Naruto
    Rating: 18+
    Summary: This is classic shounen-ai, where Shino's primary goal in life is to create a lasting bond with Naruto.

This story took me one year to complete, I still look over it wondering if I could have done better. The length is over 200,000 words. There are multiple pairings, and loads of angst.

When I wrote this Naru-verse I tried to keep "spoilers" to a minimum, and write characters as cannon as possible. This was my first attempt at fan fiction, I feel good about the out come; I learned many things that will help me improve in the future.

There are several characters in this that are original. I just couldn't bring myself to demonetize my favorite characters in the manner that this man would be. Truth be told everyday I had new insight how the story should proceed. So at one point I would update everyday, which is why later after I originally completed the story in about August 08, I went through and edited each chapter.

It was a big undertaking. Somehow I posted the entire fiction on Adultfanficton.net and Fanfiction.net before I re-upped the story here on Aarin.

The story itself is still the same however after my revisions some information was moved around, cut and pasted into different chapters in order to improve the flow. I hope the changes were positive for my readers.

That story took a lot out of me, I took a character that is often over looked and obscure and made him a hero, now I see that big things may happen on Aarin for my favorite bishie I look forward to that. The next time I do Shino as a multi chapter fiction it will be epic. I got a work in process now where he is a key player, in a role that makes him a side pairing but still he has a big spot light.

I hope stalkers will give Permission a read, if you love long stories, with lots of angst, action and hot love scenes you will love this Naru fan fiction.

================================================== ==============
    Now authors that peeked, you may start a thread titled by your user name Post all the highlights about your work. Please include proper rating.
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Teaching Without Leaving Any Room For Doubt
    Fandom: Naruto
    Pairings: Shino/Kiba & Naruto/Sasuke + Itachi
    Rating: 18+ XGC
    Last update: 1.27.2009
    Summary: This is a cat and mouse game in which the lines of seme/uke are blurred, who will teach and who will learn remains to be seen.

This story is now 6 chapters long. I originally posted this *checks thread* February 2, 2008! Oh gosh I really need to do something in honor of that year posting date!

Well, the story started off as a part of my long fiction Permission to Seek. But the tempo was all wrong, and I decided that time in the "forest" in Permission would be more romantic for Shino and Naruto.

Teaching is coercion, tinted with some Non-Con. Did not fit the character that I develop Shino to be in Permission, hence the spin off, happen with that chapter. As a one-shot bl thing.

In about October, I decided to for go my "first retirement" (Permission was finished at that point) I had mods move the story to 18+ and now six chapters later, I have the story, I think I envisioned a long time ago, but could never think how I want to develop it.

To sum it up, (I am long winded) The story is AU / AR = Alter Universe / Alter Reality. For Teaching the setting begins when our main characters, Shino, Naruto, Sasuke are Genin, and both like Naruto. Now Naruto being true to form is a hero and he just wants to prevent his two friends from killing each other.

*Fast forward* (after no so major battle)

AU Jump starts six years later, with the end of the "war" and peace in the Fire country. Ninja as we "knew" them are not the focus, this is twenty-something haven where.

Sasuke * Kiba are part of the local fame as musicians

Shino is a well respected doctor

Naruto is the returning war hero

I dont want to spoil the entire story by mapping out every detail. Above is the basic, sketch. I'm very glad some of you already read and post comments in thread, this little group is my way of getting information out to others. ^___^ Maybe new fans.

I intend to do several other pairing, and angst makes love stronger. Look for some tear jerkers, but not hard, just gut wrenching..LOL..

Thanks for peeking, I hope you guys check it out..
  4. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Summer With the Dursleys
    Chapter 10 Powder Room

For some reason this story held me in limbo, I knew what I wanted to happen, up to the end but I just couldn't put it down on paper. Now this little H scene makes me proud, that I can at last put the story to bed. I feel personally that one more longish chap and an epilogue will wrap up this fiction.

Since its all fresh in my head I'll be working on that final chp before the urge to complete it buries itself again.