aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction Please! Read before starting thread

1. eliddell
    eliddell
    ::cracks knuckles:: Okay, I'm eliddell (or E. Liddell or just plain E.) I've been writing fan fiction for around twelve years, and original fiction for longer than that, although I post very little of the latter on the Internet.

I've written fanfic for sixteen different anime and manga series, four or five video game fandoms, and one or two fandoms that I would classify as "other"--and I'm only counting completed stories there. Unfortunately, playing fandom leapfrog that way means that it's been difficult for me to keep a readership. I write mostly yaoi and gen, although I've turned out three or four short het lemons and even once committed yuri.

I tend to write three types of stories--very long ones that focus on action more than romance/sex (although the latter can certainly be present), short, angsty character studies, and shortish pure smut. The occasional bit of my original fiction that's escaped onto the Internet always falls into the third category.

So, um, hi. ::waves::
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Hi thanks for joining! I didn't see your post I been really running around. I hope you have fun, and get some stalkers in your thread.
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Hello new members, dont be shy, go ahead and introduce yourself and brag about your work Who better to talk about your work than you, ^^......
  4. Erian
    Erian
    hello everyone, I'm Erian aka Yirin on fanfiction.net
    all my stories so far are listed there so here's the link to my profile:
    Yirin - FanFiction.Net
    I'm currently working on a big fic for Assassin's Creed, which might turn out in yaoi but I am not planning it too.
    In my bigger stories I try to ensure that the reader gets something to think about and the (main-)characters develop during the story. For example, in the AC fic mentioned earlier, the maincharacter, Altair, is confused and lost in the beginning of the story but with the help of Malik he finds new reason in his life.
    Sadly I'm currently not as active on FF.net as I would like because I'm moving my stuff to my brother's old room and if you know the chaos that is my room then you know that takes time
  5. holliehatake
    holliehatake
    Hey!
    I'm Hollie ^__^
    I admit I havent really written many stories before, as it's a hobby I have recently found to be fun and rewarding ^__^ Ermm I have written two fanfics, one of SasukexNaruto and another of MelloxMatt; these however have come to a standstill recently as I've had many other ideas I've wanted to include in my stories that didn't fit in with them ....

Now I am currently working on my first original fiction that is posted here on aarin ^__^. It may take some time for me to make it as good as most other fictions here on aarin, but I'm willing to give it a shot ^__^.

So HAAAAIIIII ;D!
  6. Kizuna
    Kizuna
    Hi,
    New member here!
    I was on aarin two years ago, posting stories, and now I'm back to post my new, much better ones. Have on up, (just posted), but several more to come.
  7. scorpios_girl
    scorpios_girl
    Hello all

My name is Scorpios_girl (people call me Scorpio, Scorp or SG for short) you can find me on fanfiction.net as scorpiosgirl. I've been writing fanfics for about five years and originals for about four years, my main focus is in romance, spiritual/supernatural, action/adventure, horror and fantasy. I mainly write yaoi and mpregs but I've been recently expanding it to het, over the years of writing my writing has improved and is still improving each day as I write. Right now I have like over 20 fics (fanfics and originals) that are not completed and I am trying complete them.

I have made a website for all my stories so everyone can read them in one place instead of being everywhere. My future goal is maybe one day publish a story once my writing improves. I hope I get positive reviews and criticism for all my stories.
  8. Trinket
    Trinket
    Hello, I am known by the name Trinket. I currently have three stories in progress here. I don't usually write fanfiction. I wrote one when I was sixteen and its sort of disappeared, and nine years later I've taken to writing another fanfic, and I believe I've improved phenomenally since then. However I prefer to write original fiction, but not everyone of them will be shown anywhere online. I used to be a member of The Young Writers Club, but that site has disappeared along with several of my original stories and poems.

My goal is to one day become published (although I'd rather go in for self-publishing, that way I have more control over potential memorabilia, etc). I am currently working on an original fiction outline after having completed for the most part the two main characters extensive profiles. This is the story I hope to finish most of all so that it can get published, and so it will not be seen, though I don't mind talking a little about it and its main characters.
  9. iThreat
    iThreat
    hello all so. I'm iThreat (obviously) but I did get my username changed and so some of my posts are under the name Moonburn. Um... I have a lot of stories, (2 pages worth and growing) most are still in progress... There's one one shot and one completed (but it's short). I do have a slight varity... most focus on high school students, mostly american though I do have a few Japanese... I have a BDSM one, a twincest... etc. I have a few shota (kind of. high school plus older man) and some between adults, and one historical one. Um... I jump around with updates a lot so none are really updated regularly. I try for once a month on most of them. I would hope to get published one day, though I do try to be realistic about it... so I'm not basing my life plan on that. lol.
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Hi, I'm Dharmaserenity, and new to the group

I have written a lot of fanfic in the past in the DBZ universe, mostly Trunks and Gohan, so some of my fics still can be found on several fan fiction sites. I would say the one story that really did well with readers and that I completed was "Primal Urges." Another I was very proud of was a comical one shot titled, "Spin!" where Vegeta and Goku battle each other over a game of spin the bottle lol. I'll provide links in my separate thread to those two stories. However, I think my writing has greatly improved since then, so I'll really urge folks to read the story I'm working on here at Aarin titled, "40 Dates and 40 Nights." I'm about 6 chapters away from ending the story (it's long!).

I think I prefer writing original fic and to that end my next story may be another Trunks x Gohan fic I had started but never finished and change that to original characters and go with the premise that I started there. I also want to eventually write a story about two warrior angels and let the feathers fly lol. I constantly come up with ideas but my fingers can only type so fast.

I agree with DragonKat in that I really believe in/prefer strong characters to plot, because I think that strong characters create the plot around them. So I usually fall in love with pieces that have a lot of interesting and intermingled relationships and strong characters arcs. And I try to strive for that in what I write. I'm not sure if I'm always successful, but I do try.

Nice to meet everyone here and I look forward to reading your work.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast