aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dharmaserenity's Fics

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    For now I'll post to just one story I am still updating, 40 Dates and 40 Nights. In 40 Dates, we follow Jules, a young man that is discovering himself sexually after coming out. He wants to find someone special and is excited to get started on this dating thing! How long will it take Jules to find that special someone?

40 Dates and 40 Nights by Dharmaserenity
  2. Butmayselche
    Butmayselche
    Play Geometry Dash World to have the most relaxing moments.
  3. lurulafycy
    lurulafycy
    Online negotiation academies often foster a sense of community among learners. Through necademy discussion forums individuals can build a network of like-minded individuals who share a passion for negotiation.
  4. SofiSS
    SofiSS
    Yes, during my studies I spend a lot of time and energy on homework. Writing my dissertation was especially difficult for me. But I decided not to waste my nerves, but to turn to professionals https://www.phdresearchproposal.org/ Thanks to them, I was able to pass the work the first time and get a high score, since the work was highly unique.
  5. guest4
    guest4
    While the benefits are substantial enthusiasts should be aware that air suspension kits can be a significant investment. Considering the upfront costs or installation and new range technology afm disabler potential maintenance expenses is crucial for those considering this upgrade.
  6. guest4
    guest4
    Prospective homebuyers are encouraged to partner with experienced mortgage john coleman professionals or carefully assess their financial readiness and stay informed about market dynamics to secure the best terms for their high-value home purchases.