aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Trinket's Story Advertisments

1. Trinket
    Trinket
    Hola, Trinket here.

I have decided to advertise my stories. They are all currently in progress, but I do have three of them. I greatly welcome critiques of my work, since I'm always hoping to improve.

Eternally Yours
    Rating: 18+, yaoi
    Summary: Eternally Yours is a Koi Suru Bo-kun fanfic, with a supernatural? twist, as there is someone watching them... who may or may not try to interfere. It takes place however after the fifth volume and so will not be the same as the volume(s) which follow.

Stalked by the Panther
    Rating: 18+, hetero
    Summary: Stalked by the Panther is about a were-panther who has been tricked by two scintists working for the government of the USA whom are determined to somehow create a group of soldiers with the offspring of a were-panther. Were-panthers are a very rare species, but they chose the wrong one to mess with. They also tricked a young woman who went to a clinic in order to become pregnant. She is frightened by the phone call she recieves and decided to fly away to Africa and hide... this is where she meets the father of the baby she carries.

Acelle: The Mysterious Eighth Continent
    Rating: 13+
    Summary: This is the start of a series, because it begins with the tale of Surge Kringle, a timber wolf whose mother left the pack after many tragedies that later were revealed to be caused by a close family member. Surge grew up without his mother, but he was very close to his father Sangesh. So far however only the first chapter is up and it is about the birth of the first litter of pups (of which Surge was not yet born), and the thoughts floating in Sangesh's brothers head. I intend to after writing of Sangesh and Surge, to write the story of Surge's offspring, one of whom was a long time roleplay character of mine.
  2. guest4
    guest4
    Proper dental hygiene for children is an investment in their overall well being setting the stage for dentista a lifetime of healthy smiles and positive oral health practices. By emphasizing prevention and addressing oral health as an integral component of overall wellness.
  3. guest4
    guest4
    An insurer's reputation for customer service is a valuable indicator of the overall quality of their offerings. Seek out customer reviews and testimonials to what does legal malpractice insurance cover gauge the experiences of other businesses with the insurer.
  4. guest4
    guest4
    Incorporating physical games into your routine is a proactive and enjoyable approach to managing stress in adult life. Whether you prefer The Ultimate Guide to Fun & Educational Family Games structure of team sports the meditative quality of yoga or the high-energy release of kickboxing.
  5. guest4
    guest4
    Eating out with kids can be a challenge so it's beneficial to choose accommodations with travelingwithtots.blog/ family dining options. Some hotels have kid friendly menus and early dining hours.