aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kizuna's author advertisement!

1. Kizuna
    Kizuna
    Hi hi, I'm Kizuna.

Not new here on Aarin - back in '06/'07 (maybe '08?) I was very active on here, posting all my original stories. However, I disappeared. But now I am back! And it feels good. I've missed Aarin. So yeah, this is my author advertisement thread. I only have one of my new stories up here now, but several more to come. Hope you enjoy!

Polar Nights
    Rating: 18+
    Summary:
    Andreas is going to stay with the man he's had a crush on since his teens, to recuperate after being released from rehab. Because Andreas wants Christian - and he wants him now!
  2. Kizuna
    Kizuna
    Have updated chapter 2 and chapter three of Polar Nights. Have also posted the first chapter of a new short story, How About a Boyfriend?
  3. Kizuna
    Kizuna
    Just posted the last chapter to Polar Nights. The story is now complete. Sequel coming later today!
  4. Millsen
    Millsen
    Welcome back to Aarin! It's great to see you returning to the platform after all these years. Aarin has always been a vibrant community for sharing Haunt The House and enjoying original stories, and it's fantastic that you're sharing your own work once again.