aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Look! My New Story! / Look! I Updated!

1. Ferus37
    Ferus37
    Here's where you can pimp your own stories and updates to your heart's content! Don't be ashamed! Tell us all about it! Just remember to mark it properly if it's 18+!

My first plug is Oil and Leather
    It's a Kingdom Hearts/AU fic featuring Cloud and Squall. It is very 18+ and includes some fun with an oilcan. (and almost no one has commented on it yet *whines*)
  2. orangewillow
    orangewillow
    I am pimping away!

12 Months chapter three was posted tonight.

Summary: Four friends try to keep the delicate balance of their friendship, even though everything is changing. 18+ (eventually) original story.
  3. Ferus37
    Ferus37
    I just posted chapter 19 of Dirge of a Gunslinger's Soul. (The story is not 18+ yet, but it will be later on.)
    You can find it here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f188/t...ml#post2096699

If you haven't been following it, but would like to read, this is the link to the thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f188/t...er-s-soul.html

Summary: Vincent has learned to live with a past that haunts him. What he doesn't know how to live with is a past that suddenly invades the present.

(Chapter 19 is the chapter I've been most dreading and looking forward to posting this far. So IF you decide to read it please let me know what you think.)
  4. Kia Zi Shiru
    Kia Zi Shiru
    my rewritten story is now online I would never have thought I would actually rewrite it before I fiunished the story, but a lot of people got stuck at the first chap, so if I wanted more people to read the rest of the story I needed to rewrite it. so here it is!

@aarinfantasy or @fictionpress
  5. Kia Zi Shiru
    Kia Zi Shiru
    Got second chap up this afternoon, see above links :P
  6. orangewillow
    orangewillow
    Lullaby of a Lovesick Dragon chapter 25 was posted tonight!

HP fanfic
    18+
    Summary: Harry Potter has changed since the war ended. Draco Malfoy is about to find out exactly how much.
  7. cybergoth
    cybergoth
    I posted two sets of drabbles, one for FFVII, one for Bleach... see the two linkies below

Gothy's FFVII Drabbles

Gothy's Bleach Drabbles
  8. melodysnow
    melodysnow
    The Edge of Winter - the rest of chapter 6 is up..

Summary: A grieving man loses his memory and ends up in the care of a doctor. Alex needs to recover his past and Ryan needs to overcome his. When they find comfort in their loneliness, old memories come to haunt them.
  9. cybergoth
    cybergoth
    Okies. I put up the three out of the four entries I wrote for the aarinsecret magazine competition that I can put up. The other will have to wait till after the magazine comes out since its being published in there. So if you wanna see them, here they are... (titles are links)

Title: What Do You See in Him?
    Anime: Final Fantasy VII
    Pairings: Vincent x Sephiroth
    Rating: G for General readership. One shot
    Summary: New Rule in the Turk handbook: Beware the boobs…

Title: Ghost Kisses
    Fandom: Final Fantasy VII: Post AC
    Pairing: Zack x Cloud
    Rating: G – General readership
    Notes: Sometimes, even death can't keep you apart...

Title: Sweetest Poison
    Fandom: Final Fantasy VII: Post AC
    Pairing: Kadaj x Tseng
    Rating: PG – General readership
    Notes: Is it a dream, or a nightmare...
  10. orangewillow
    orangewillow
    12 Months chapter 4
    Original 18+ eventually
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast