aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker of the month

1. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Well fellow stalkers, don't you think it would be hilarious if there was a poll for stalker of the month? Just like story of the month. writers/readers can nominate a stalker of the month. lol, just thought of this while doing my essay which is totally unrelated to the subject but hey.
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    thats the other side, only I think all authors will pick different ppl to nominate based on the person that spam their thread the most XD!
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    Awesome! giving credit to the readers/stalkers would be cool. And there are readers who stalk several threads. *points at Shiva* and who turned stalking into an art
  4. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    well the idea has possibilities, but what would the stalker get and who's starting the thread? I'm off to see how many people are interested in a through critique of their story. ^^
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Brownie I feel honoured to be considered an artist in stalking It`s because you and Hayley deserve to be relentlessly stalked!!
    Thanks!!
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *lol* Don't play modest now! *snickers* We all know you loooove to push us to update *pecks your nose*