aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your most favourite characters of all time <3

1. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind

I don't know if you all feel the way I do about it, but to me, the characters are the most important thing in the story.
    Yes, plot is essential and the style has to catch you, but the characters are the very heart of the story. They are the ones you fall in love with, adore, hate, laugh about -- basically: the ones who's story you follow.
    You could say in my case, characters are the very reason I stalk a story^^

I think characters are the one thing that make me fall for a story rather than the plot *laughs*

So, who is your favourite character of all times?

Okay, since I brought this up, I'll just start and hope that others will follow ^____^

I have to say I have lots and lots of characters I love, but some are exceptions even in between my long list of loved ones:

Julian from The Art of Sex (god, if you know that kid, you'll know why I love him above all)

Zaki and Elyzer from Hunting the Prophet (.........I could probably name every character out of that fic XD)

Raven and Rory from What Shadows hide (probably because I got addicted to him in many ways )

I could make an endless list here, but I'm curious to hear about your favourite characters first
  2. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    tetzel- hunting *squeals*
    kyran- hunting
    ryder-screaming inside
    quentin- from carnalli bro's
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    Kyran
    I bet once Shiva notices this conversation, this thing will grow into a Kyran-love-confession-thread *grins*
    But he IS a sexy bastard <3 I just like Zaki and Elyzer better ^___^
    Elyzer is perfect
  4. andora
    andora
    hehe.nice thread.in guess mine would be
    evan - brother's bane
    misha - foolish games
    cobryn - carnalli complex
    i mostly like guys that seem really tough on the outside, but are actually pretty soft and on the inside
  5. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: i dont see how you could possibly like zaki and Elyzer, Zaki is okay but seriously what is so great about Elyzer?

andora: cobryn is such a jack ass!

i forgot to mention con aka connor from carnalli he's my second fave carnally after quentin
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    ghettoe: Zaki is the very exception in my long list of evil/twisted favourite characters. That's why. hayley and I talk alot on msn. I have my reasons for loving elyzer
  7. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so many things to say!!!

Should I say number 1??? no! He`s so above everybody else that he has no number!
    The top, the pinnacle, the summit, the epitome of PERFECTION in characters is:
    KYRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KYRAN!!!!!!!!!!
    KYRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KYRAN!!!!!Nobody I will name after him comes close to even his shadow, the sole of his feet!!!

so after.... hmmm....
    - I love almost everybody from Hunting... except Aristeo and I`m not crazy about Alexy... Elyzer is great! So are Dorcha, Tetzel, Jasmine, Zaki....
    - Destyn! from Comatose. He was wise and calm and cute
    - Talfryn from Wolf Tears.... he made my heart melt.
    - Grim for Exorcism... he gets me wet. And I just love his attitude! Go get Tempest!!
    - Athen from What Shadows Hide... He excites me and I find him loving and sexy. He fought for his love **sigh**
    - Misha from Foolish Games... I wish he could wake up and admit he loves Joni!!!!!!!!!!! MISHAXJONI FOREVER!!!!
    - There`s also Efren from an unknown story... he has the attitude and cockiness I love!
    - Takayama form Redlady`s The Luckiest Guy... He`s a cross-dresser. I usually hate that, but that guy is something else! And he`s the perfect boyfriend, IMO
    - Uriel from xcc`s Vampire Angel... he`s strong, he`s manly, he`s sexy and he loves to bottom
    - WAAAHH!! I almost forgot! ZIUS from Silent Dance... HE KICKS ASS!!! He`s DA MAN!!

Is that enough? I read so many stories, but that`s my poll! In no specific order, of course, except for Kyran
  8. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: *taps cheek* Why did I have the feeling I would know exactly what you'd say? XD
    .........................................and about this Efren guy....*COUGH* NO idea who you mean *eyes shift**hides*
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    You found no surprises in my post?????? I`m sure you didn`t expect Kyran!!!

Efren... I hope I won`t forget his name... I can barely remember anything about that story... it`s been sooooo long! There`s another guy with him...huh...2 more, I think.... Damn! Can`t remember! I think this story`s become a legend...people think they read something about it, but it`s only their imagination...
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: .........................you know you're being cruel right here? Is it MY fault? *whines* I actually gave you a poll *hides behind that* ^__^
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast