aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hehe I get to leave the first message
    much love to all the UK folkies out there in aarin land who are helping to spread the yaoi love around our fair Isle
  2. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I'm in!
    Not for long though, got to go and catch a bus

Have a nice cuppa tea for me!
  3. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Aww! Have fun on your bus!! If that's...possible...

I sure will! With biscuits! Chocolate ones!
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hmm tea ... I going for a cup of chamomile right now yum yum how is everyone today?/ this evening? I went back to work today turns out half my dept was out with all the same symtoms as me so its comforting to know I'm not the only one to be struck down with the cold plague
  5. missflashheart
    missflashheart
    Ah, I could go for some Chai tea right now, but unfortunatly I probably should go to bed, I don't want to oversleep again, unlike today... or most of the past week >_<. I get more than enough sleep, but I think my unconscious thoughts are scheming against my plans to actually get work done.
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    missflashheart I love you avi!! Its soo cute!
  7. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Hahaha, you guys are already giving life to this Social group, I love you so much!
    I VOW THAT ONE DAY THIS GROUND WILL BE IN THE MOST ACTIVE LIST! YOU ALL WITH ME?

And now, I must really be off to sleep
  8. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    *salutes* Yessir!! Heeeyy, we almost filled the UK thread! Should be easy!!

*shivers* It's cold today. Maybe I should go against the skirt...
  9. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    *salutes and almost knocks herself out* Aye! Most active list, here we come!

*sings patriotic songs and marches*

It is bloody cold, except in this pc room which is hot enough for roasting. Yowch
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm up for making the most active list *nods*
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast