aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions :welcome:

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Everyone is welcome to introduce themselves here. Not just for new members. If you were here before the new layout options please feel free to Re-introduce yourself.
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I'll go 1st to re-introduce.

I love VK. I've seen both seasons of the anime and I'm curently reading the Manga, I just reached Guilty.

My favorite character is ZERO. I was back and forth on Kaneme, but ZERO get's #1 for me.
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    I'm Chonki! In this group...er...from the beginning I think

I adore VK and VK Guilty despite all the changes and crappy ending xD

Ultimate, superb Kan-chan fan! And Rido's stalker
  4. Secchii
    Secchii
    Im Secchi! crazily love VK! been here awhile~
    I'v read all the manga up to date and seen both seasons of the anime~!
    I'm torn between Zero, Kaname, and Shiki~! (also chairman love!!) I aim for a vk harem!!!
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    Awww are we really that scary *hides whip* Why aren't anyone introducing? I wanna know you people...
  6. Ethoani
    Ethoani
    Since this is the introduction thread I'll re-introduce myself

I'm Ethoani and I'm a recent member

My favorite character is Zero

I'm caught up with the manga and have watched the 1st season of the anime and just recently started watching the 2nd season
  7. Jisurein
    Jisurein
    Hi!

I'm Jisurein and I love and adore VK (of course, who doesn't!!!)

I've watched the first and second season of the anime and just started reading the manga. ^^
  8. SerenityRose
    SerenityRose
    hello! i watched both of the seasons twice.... i couldnt get enough of it! Zero is my favorite! he is sooooo cute! and his attitude makes him even cuter!
  9. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    Umm...well hello. I´m tarumi and I love VK. I can´t really tell which caracter my favorite is but I like Idol-sempai, zero and kaname (the other too...they are all so cute)
  10. mierinsama
    mierinsama
    Um.. hello! I never really joined the groups even though I've had the account for a while.. I follow the manga and have watched both seasons of the anime and will basically grab whatever stuff I can get on the Net (drama CD and such..)
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast