aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

VAMPIRE KINGHT FAN FICS! COME & SHARE & RECCOMAND!

1. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: If only
    pairing: Zero & Aidou
    summary: IF ONLY you were free to belong to me, the way I want to belong to you. A story on an accidental blood bond between an angsty silver haired ex-human and an impulsive blond vampire noble.
    statues: complete
    rating: M
    Link If Only Chapter 1: Chap 1: Prologue, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: The Checkered Demon
    pairing: Zero & Kaname
    summary: Love of a pureblood is a gate to the cage of mania;it is an obsession slowly leading to a dangerous downfall. "Let me Enlighten you Kaname-sama,YOU are MY pureblood." The hunter devoured him with an unhealthy hunger. "Then enlighten me"
    statues: one-shot
    Link The Checkered Demon, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Fix me,my solace
    pairing: Kaname & Zero
    summary: During a breakdown in the woods, Zero sees a side of Kaname that he keeps hidden. "As long as you don't tell anyone that as long as you're broken, I will try my best to fix you."
    rating: T
    Link Fix Me, My Solace, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Unavailable
    summary: Kaname has so many ridiculous admirers. It shouldn't take that much of an effort to see Zero jealous, right?
    Link Unavailable, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Send me the moon
    summary: You're like all those stars up there, all sparkling and perfect. I'm drawn to you, like the night to the stars, and you don't even care. No one likes the night; all it does is scare people. They only look to see you. KxZ
    Link : Send Me the Moon, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Short stories of Kaname and Zero
    summary: A series of very short, funny, silly stories about Kaname and Zero's love relationship. KxZ/ZxK
    statues: in-progress
    Link Short stories of Kaname and Zero Chapter 1: Zero's confession, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Zero's annoyance
    summary: Kaname is needed for a meeting, but won't wake up? What is Zero going to do? The headaches Kaname manages to give Zero...
    Link Zero's Annoyance, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Some where only we know
    summary: When Yuuki fails to find Zero, she is forced to ask Kaname for help. Of course, for her he'd do anything. But he didn't expect for his plans to backfire on him all because of that place - their place. Zero would be the death of him and his sanity. KxZ
    statues: In-progress
    Link Somewhere Only We Know Chapter 1: Hiding in the Clearing, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Shade of white
    summary: Zero, being color-blind and a young artist, sees the world as nothing but gray and white. However, Kaname is willing to color Zero's world with his music.
    Link Shade Of White, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Silver jewel
    summary: It's that kind of love where you can only watch and protect him from afar. Afraid to touch for you might taint him.
    Link Silver Jewel, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story
    : Homework
    pairing: Rido/Kaname
    summary: Because we all know one-on-one tutoring works best.
    Link Homework Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: His eyes
    pairing: Kaname and Zero
    summary: Kaname can't get Zero out of his head, but he doesn't understand why. KanamexZero
    Link His Eyes Chapter 1: His Eyes, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Lovers
    summary: AU. For a certain brunette, they were lovers, they are lovers and they will always be lovers, because that small, little promise is not meant to be broken.
    Link: Lovers Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: . A Very Merry Christmas Under the Mistletoe
    summary: Zero. Santa hat. Kaname.
    Link: A Very Merry Christmas Under the Mistletoe Chapter 1: A Very Merry Christmas, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Song of love
    pairing: Rido x Zero , Kaname x Zero
    summary: When Zero Kiryuu was forced to endure a life of a courtesan, a 'Song of Love' kept him going and hoping that one day true love would come to lead him away from solitude. Mpreg. Rido x Zero x Kaname.
    Link: Song of Love Chapter 1: Prologue and Fated Meeting, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Over the edge
    pairing: Kaname x Zero
    summary: Punished by the Society for reasons kept in the dark, Zero finds himself staring Death in the face. During the last week of his life, the young hunter barely has the time to notice the way Kaname keeps looking at him. But will ignoring him be so easy?
    Link Over the Edge Chapter 1: Prologue, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Kitsune
    summary: The nine-tailed fox knows there's no hope for them. Even if it's pointless, he still wants to fight for it. AU Kitsune!Zero
    Link Kitsune Chapter 1: Prologue: To Cut The Red String, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Furry tail
    summary: No matter how many times Zero causes trouble, his master can never get mad at him. He thinks... AU Chibi Neko!Zero
    rating: K+
    Link Furry Tail, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: His love
    summary: From the very beginning, it was pointless. Yet he still tried his best to protect something that wasn't there. AU
    Link His Love, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: WHo?
    summary: Zero will never know who is Kaname's most important person.
    Link Who?, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Flower's petal
    pairing: Kaname and Zero
    summary: It's amusing how one kiss can change everything. Especially when Kaname seems to be enjoying it and Zero is just...speechless.
    Link Flower's Petal, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Zero's stalker
    summary: It was a nice peaceful Friday when Zero encountered a stalker who claimed to take responsibility for a baby. Not M-preg
    Link Zero's Stalker, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: cuddly cubs
    summary: Kaname is a brilliant and beautiful orange tiger just sleeping lazily on a tree branch when suddenly he hears a loud noise that disturbs his beauty sleep! How dare right? Kaname is an actual tiger and Zero is a six/seven year old human. Beware MAJOR OOC
    rating: K+
    Link Cuddly Cubs Chapter 1: Human Cubs Are Cuddly, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: A Spoonful of Ginger
    summary: AU. "Listen,Kuran,I might look like this but I'll bite your head off if you mention about that incident in flower shop, one.more.time." Zero,a doctor from A&E department,hates his new partner. Anyway, Welcome to Cross Hospital.
    Link A Spoonful of Ginger Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  6. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    So, I'm not really recommending my VK fic, but I just posted it on aarin and I'm hoping to get some feedback. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, just constructive since this is my first ever fanfic I just wanted to try writing one and VK is my fav!

Here's the setup, and if it's something you think you'd like, please check it out

Name of Story: The Stained Marble
    Pairing: Kaname X Aido....and later, Aido x ? Stay tuned if you wanna find out!
    Summary: Aido watches silently as Kaname’s suffering grows. What ails Kaname, and since when did Aido’s heart ache so much from just gazing upon Kaname? Will Aido have the strength to face Kaname and ease his suffering once and for all?
    Statues: In-progress, three chapters so far
    Rating: 18+, contains blood, nudity, kink, and sex
    Link: The Stained Marble, Chapter One: Teach Me
  7. KadajChan
    KadajChan
    I am sorry every one. I have been away for some time and had my previous account (Kadaj_chan) deleted . So I can not edit my previous posts any more.

Please note that some one the fics that are marked in-progressed have already ended or some of the fics have been removed by their authors.

8. KadajChan
    KadajChan
    Name of story: Not in the Least bit scared
    pairing:
    Night class fluff
    summary:
    In which chess sets are upended, worries are had, Trouble is afoot, and it was nothing at all to do with him
    statues:
    one-shot
    rating:
    K
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6614304...ast-Bit-Scared

Name of story:
    Speaking Up
    pairing:
    Kain + Aidou (friendship)
    summary:
    Hanabusa Aido is known for speaking up, but will he ever learn?
    statues:
    one-shot
    rating:
    T
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8458554/1/Speaking-Up

Name of story:
    Mutual
    pairing:
    one-sided Aido/Kaname, one-sided Kain/Aido
    summary:
    In which nothing, from the smallest of pleasures to the deepest devotion, is mutual." ANGST
    statues:
    one-shot
    rating:
    M
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8607883/1/Mutual

Name of story:
    Lukewarm
    pairing:
    Akatsuki x Aido
    summary:
    Aido is still in love with Kaname, but, this new thing with his cousin may just have him falling in love with another vampire… Various Pairings (all slash or yaoi)
    statues: completed
    rating:
    M
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9330957/1/Lukewarm

Name of story:
    A Night at the moon dorm
    pairing:
    KZ (and some other pairings with Z)
    summary: Who would have thought that a simple package given to Yuuki could turn Zero's world upside down in one night? Yaoi. KaZe.
    statues:
    one-shot
    rating:
    M
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9968681...-the-Moon-Dorm

Name of story: Unholy Rebirth
    pairing:
    Kaname x Zero
    summary:Kaname and Zero's bond had strengthened over the past year, but they didn't expect a force to hit them so hard it would shake the very core of their souls and test just how deep their Union was. Sequel to Unholy Matrimony.
    Statues: In-progress
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9279402/1/Unholy-Rebirth please note that this fic is the sequel of Unholy Matrimony which previously was posted and recED in this thread.

Name of story: Loyal to your Nightmare
    pairing:
    Kaname x Zero
    summary: For as long as Zero could remember, he had felt something deep inside of him claw in dark desperation for freedom. What he thought was a constant nightmare, quickly became a reality when he met Kaname. Vampire Kaname/Human Zero.
    statues:
    one-shot
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11220175/1/Loyal-to-Your-Nightmare
  9. KadajChan
    KadajChan
    Name of story: Deny No Longer
    pairing:
    K/Z
    summary:
    'Hate...' A strange look passed over Kaname's face. All this time, he had been asking himself why he could never seem to go through with killing Zero. Well, this was why. Written for xSonya's prompt.
    statues:
    one-shot
    rating:
    T
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11258600/1/Deny-No-Longer

Name of story:
    Once Upon A Night
    pairing:
    K/Z
    summary:
    Upon a Night, a young man named Zero Kiryuu recreated stories. He became Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Juliet, and Belle. Though he's a young man, he experienced some things that happened to those ladies.
    Statues: completed
    rating:
    M
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1123136...e-Upon-A-Night

Name of story:
    Wonderland
    pairing:
    Haruka x Zero
    summary: This is a gift fic written for me by the wonderfully talented DoujinGirl : Haruka x Zero Oneshot. RATED M FOR A REASON!
    Statues: one-shot
    rating:
    M
    Link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8092523/1/Wonderland

Name of story:
    The Will
    pairing:
    K/Z and Rido/Haruka
    summary:
    Haruka is forced to marry Rido due to a clause in his fathers will. Haruka unhappily marries Rido and is expected to bear an heir for him. Zero has to mate with Kaname but falls pregnant before their mating, now the world has to deal with a pissed of prince.
    Statues: completed
    rating:
    M
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9697014/1/THE-WILL

10. KadajChan
    KadajChan
    Name of story: How to please your pureblood merman
    pairing:
    KZ
    summary
    : Kaname is a high bloodline and pureblood Merman. The research center wants to try and breed him and his owner, Yuuki, gives consent. But the Merman kills and attacks anything they put in the tank with him. That is when Doctor Cross surprisingly, offers one of his own. The timid Zero
    In-progress
    Rating:
    M
    link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1153386...reblood-Merman

Name of the story:
    Break me
    pairing:
    KZ
    summary:
    Kaname always knew what lurked inside Zero.
    complete (one-shot)
    rating:
    M
    link:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11559405/1/Break-Me

Name of story:
    Once in a blue moon
    pairing:
    KZ
    summary:
    It is said that every blue moon, a change happens to the one who deserves it most. This change will alter the vampire race forever.
    statues:
    completed
    rating:
    M
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7030265...In-A-Blue-Moon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast