aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

VAMPIRE KINGHT FAN FICS! COME & SHARE & RECCOMAND!

1. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Falling
    pairing: Kaname/Zero
    summary: By making Zero drink his blood,Kaname traps the hunter in the world of despair and his dark desires.Now the pureblood is the only one who can save him from falling to the End.But will he save or make Zero fall even further with him..?KxZ,some non-con&rape
    Statues: In-progress
    rating: M
    Link: Falling Chapter 1: Dark Desires, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Furry Dolls (recently changed name to *Work of Fiction* )
    summary: The silverette would have never thought his quite evening would turn into a frantic situation when he accidentally found a novel with its front cover written 'Steam' lying on the floor.
    Statues: One-shot (complete)
    Link:Furry Dolls, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Inescapable
    pairing: Zero/Kaname
    summary: AU Kaname would do anything to protect Yuuki, but who will protect him in turn? Would things be different if he had someone to truly trust and support him during those ten years? ZK
    Statues: In-progress
    rating: T
    link: Inescapable Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: These Dreams
    summary: Some things touch our lives more than others. Things like songs, and love, and the autumn after a hundred years of love. For those with different lifespans, these are all that's left. K/Z or Z/K
    Statues: one-shot
    rating: K+
    Link: These Dreams, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: White kitten's tea time
    summary: Zero turns around to face the mirror only to see that he has furry tail and cat ears. And Kaname? He finds himself liking the kitty Zero.
    statues: In-progress
    Link: White Kitten's Tea Time Chapter 1: White Kitten's Tea Time, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Bad Puppy
    summary: Zero has done it again. Aidou, you fool. Implied KZ
    statues: one-shot
    Link: Bad Puppy, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Punishment for Those who Need it
    summary: Kiryu Zero is a smartass teenager who doesn't take anything from anyone. But when a writing assignment gets him called to Dean Kuran Kaname's office, detention just doesn't seem to cover the damage Kaname is going to do to him.
    statues: Complete
    Link: Punishment for Those who Need it Chapter 1: Punishment for Those who Need it, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Inevitability
    pairing: Asato Ichijou/Kaname
    summary: Kaname meets with the Council post Shizuka incident, to plead Zero's cause. But as the meeting ends and Kaname remains behind with Ichiou, there's a price to pay... Implied abuse and humiliation.
    Link: Inevitability, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: The gamble of fools
    pairing: Asato Ichijou/Kaname
    summary: Before today is done, the lowest vampire will ride on the submission of the pureblood prince: Kuran Kaname-sama. In this foolish show of power, two fools gamble with pride, power and dominance. Asato and Kaname.
    Link: The Gamble of Fools, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: My obsession
    summary: Yuuki. My sweet Yuuki. She's everything to me – my cute sister… But you Zero… you are my obsession…
    statues: complete
    Link: My Obsession Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: A thin line
    pairing: Rido/Kaname
    summary: Dark themes, yaoi, non con with hints of ZeroxKaname, based on a prompt on sagakure's Lj
    Link: A Thin Line, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Unlovable
    pairing: Rido/Kaname
    summary: You are unlovable...MONSTER.." Rido's whispers in the darkness are like a double-edged knife for Kaname; both rotting his brain and giving him fake salvation.But Zero will NOT watch his lover fall.
    Link: Unlovable Chapter 1: Unlovable, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Falling in to black
    summary: They say there is a forbidden door in the Hunters Association's deepest dungeons that is always locked.They say it stinks of bittersweet heavy pure vampire blood.They say the scent of salty tears is so strong there. Zero is going to find out.
    Link: Falling in to black Chapter 1: Of irreparable dolls, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: butterfly kisses.
    summary: A tramatic experience leaves him scarred. It consumes him, becoming a phobia. However, daring to break past his barriers is the one creature he fears most. This creature brings an unlikely cure...butterfly kisses.
    Link: Butterfly Kisses Chapter 1: Prologue: My Pain, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Marked
    pairing: ZeroKaname
    summary: AU - Supposedly 'cursed', Kaname is the resident pariah, prince or not. Could a soldier from a neighboring country offer him the friendship he craves above all else?
    Link: Marked, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Cold
    pairing: ZeroKaname
    summary: A sick Kaname is a grouchy Kaname. Can a visit from his hunter make him feel that much better?
    Link: Cold, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  4. kheprinmatu
    kheprinmatu
    Aww, I'm a little disappointed my fic isn't on this list. :<

Ah well, I'll put it up! Self-advertising ftw!

Name of story: Entwined
    Pairing: Kaname x Zero
    Summary: In a self-destructive rampage, Zero finds himself captured and imprisoned by what he hates the most. Whereupon, he's introduced to a world that may change everything.
    Rating: 18+
    Link: Fanfiction.net | Aarin
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @kheprinmatu : oh I am sorry ^^; I must have missed it ...a lot of fics are not on the list because I am too busy to update the list recently ...feel free to add : )

Name of story: Alice is mine
    summary: The Queen orders the White Rabbit to lure Zero into Wonderland, but Zero found his way out. There's just one thing the Wonderlanders failed to mention to him. Things are never good when the Queen has to leave Wonderland.
    Link: Alice is Mine Chapter 1: Prologue, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Seaon salad
    summary: Because no matter the season; they are wrapped in each other; in love and sin and seduction.
    Link Season salad, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Smile
    summary: "Smile for me, Zero." After finishing the start of a particularly perfect blood bond, Kaname and Zero realize something rather spectacular about their relationship. KxZ
    Link: Smile, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Keeping a pet
    summary: Zero wanted to keep a pet, but he can't because Kaname doesn't alowed him to. Will Zero be able to keep the cat? KanameZero, OOC, yaoi
    Statues: complete
    Link Keeping a pet, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Gravity
    summary: I could be cruel to you, Zero. I could bend you to my will for your insolence & blatant disrespect but I restrain myself, with great effort mind you. -Zero comes to see just how true that statement is but not for the reasons he'd previously thought.
    Link : Gravity Chapter 1: Force, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: You and me
    summary: A fanfiction about Kaname and Zero and their relationship. Explores a social issue.
    Link You and Me Chapter 1: Part 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Bonding Truce
    summary: The truce was on; they had absolutely nothing in common to start up a conversation, and their string of hate was throbbing, begging to be played with. "Oh, Zero. You taste absolutely divine.
    Statues: complete
    Link Bonding Truce Chapter 1: Main Story, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Downpour
    summary: Zero is caught in a downpour on the way back to school. While in the trees, lurks a vampire
    rating: K+
    Link: Downpour, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Fireworks
    summary: Zero gets Kaname dumbfounded, and Kaname uses his...advantages to get Zero to watch one thing he loathes, fireworks.
    Link Fireworks, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: To Fill the emptiness in me
    summary: the night before the peace treaty between humans and vampires is going to be signed after 15 years of war, our boys meet at that one familiar place. But not as representatives, but as two beings longing for someone to fill the emptiness in them…
    Link To Fill The Emptiness In Me, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: The mirror and the mask
    summary: For so long Zero has hated Kaname, but within just a moment they see the other side of each other.
    Link: The Mirror and the Mask Chapter 1: Come Undone, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Stalker
    pairing: Kaname /Zero
    summary: Kaname Kuran had always spent his Christmas nights alone, watching the fire burn in the emptiness of his dormitory until an unexpected late night visitor happens to walk by.
    Link: Stalker, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Left to wither
    summary: Their memories are ones stained in blood, but, when the King finally finds his Prince, it'd be cruel to deny their pasts. After having spent so much time apart, is it finally time to bring back their memories?
    statues: in-progress
    Link: Left to Wither Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of the story: The Way Of A Samurai
    summary: Kaname has bought a new katana...for fun and he's more than happy to use it on Zero, in a very erotic way.
    Link: The Way Of A Samurai, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Stop with the letters!
    pairing: Kaname /Aido
    summary: Kaname's sick, twisted way of trying to get Aidou to learn a lesson about "love."
    Link Stop With The Letters! Chapter 1: I love you!, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Kaname Kuran: A Hanabusa Aidou Report
    pairing: Kaname /Aido
    summary: Hanabusa's class report on his favorite subject ever.
    Link Kaname Kuran: A Hanabusa Aidou Report, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: The World on Fire
    summary: His lips are on fire and his hands are shaking, and it's a very real dream, but he pushes everything aside just to look at Kaname, just to absorb him. A dream it may be, but he never wants to forget it.
    Link The World on Fire, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Sold
    summary: "Kiryuu.." The eyes of the hunter where closed. Kaname sighed, "You can't seem to stay out troubles..do you?" He heard a light murmer "idiot.." and chuckled.
    rating: K
    Link Sold, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Denial
    summary: Why the hell did you STOP, Kiryuu!" -Mm, Baby… F!ck me, Screw me, Break me… I'm yours
    Link Denial, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: The blame game
    pairing: Zero & Ichiru
    summary: And you think, if only I was never born...
    rating: k
    Link The Blame Game, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Dating
    summary: Kuran... doesn't hate Zero.
    Link Dating, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: If Pigs Could Fly
    summary: Zero asks Kaname if pigs could fly.
    Link If Pigs Could Fly Chapter 1: If Pigs Could Fly, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Any thing for you
    pairing: Zero/ Ichiru
    summary: When obsession wins over love, no one is safe.
    Link Anything for You, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Name of story: Why are you so mean?
    pairing: Zero & Kaname
    summary: Timid Kaname has a chance encounter with a silverette we know and love, then meets him at school. The guy's seriously brusque and straightforward, but he's hiding a broken heart and a dark past. Can Kaname fix his heart? Will Zero even let him?
    Link Why Are You So Mean? Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Omega
    pairing: Kaname & Zero
    summary: Zero is more than he appears. And soon Kaname and Yuuki going to find out just how special this Level D really is...KxZ Yaoi.
    Link Omega Chapter 1: Changes for the Changed, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Eclipse
    summary: "you're a human who knows too much about us..we cant let you leave Zero." I gasped. What in the world have i gotten myself into? Dark FF
    Link Eclipse Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Name of story: Father complex
    summary: No part of this story is meant to offend. Zero is a priest who meets a stranger one night, and is drawn into this beautiful stranger's darkness. KxZ.
    Link Father Complex Chapter 1, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast