aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    First of all:

Welcome to our little Austrian group! I warmly welcome every member and hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Please remind though, that there are always some rules attached to a group:

This is a public group, so everyone from this forum should be able to understand what we are talking about. Therefore, the official language to use here is still English!!!

Please do not insult, harass or threaten other members as this won't be tolerated!

But the most important rule is:

HAVE FUN! ENJOY THIS GROUP AND TALK ABOUT BISHIES AND THEIR BOYFRIENDS!
    (Who tend to be bishies too... most of the time XD)

Love Hudbroza
  2. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    *wave* hello everybody.. well Hudbroza and Kaitou370 so far that is.
    no idea how this is suppose to work but I'm glad we're all here so far. And before there are any misinformation: I'm not living in Austria. It's a beautiful country and I love to visit it (which isn't as often as I like) but I live with the "verfreundeten" (frienemy?) neighbours.

sooo big question: what's up in good old Austria with the BL/yaoi scene? does one actually exists?
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    *g* Well, again, welcome Orovingwen!I just waited with this answer to show you: We're still three people so you can imagine what our BL-scene looks like in Austria :P

Pretty sad, isn't it ^^ But on the opposite: That's what this group was made for...

And, now to our first topic: Make this world a better place! =) No, we have to think of that later but for now, this site look pretty plain. Feel free to add members (lol) or pictures (PLEASE) on your own... I'll post some this weekend, just need to get some personal issues fixed... XD

And last but not least: Thank you for being here too, Kaitou! (do you mind if I call you that?!?!)
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Okidoki
    Hello my dear companions!

i was pretty busy with universtiy the last week, but I wanted to get this place a little more lively (still an optiomist XD) And now I'm working on this plan.

Sooo, first of all, I finally added some of my favourie pairings (my MattMello pics are gone ), but I also beg you to add some on your own.

But, nonetheless, How are you?
    Is everyone doing well?

There is one question that interested me all along: Who of you has also an account on the "animeboard.at" or "animexx.de"???
    I know, I know, in Austria there are some "mexxlertreffen" now and then. (Do you now how it is in Germany, Orovingwen?!?) Who of you really attends such gatherings?

I never (do) did (altough I'm thinking about the halloween party this year XD)

Yeah, I was just curious. XD
  5. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    fav pairing pics? that's a good topic! will do that later and will introduce them of course.

I'm not at "animeboard.at" or "animexx.de" because anime/manga is just a "side dish" if you want to call it that. Very yummy but not where my heart lies actually, so I try to limit the places where I am in the net. I'm already too busy if I want to keep up with everything. Aarin has to do it as my home^^

Gatherings.. I know of a convention in Berlin that is this month or it already was, I'm not sure. As I said I'm not very active. More of a consumer then someone who walks around through this fandom.

Did one of you heard about Hero Heel? I just saw it at a book store. I was surprised mostly their manga section is not very good that's why I go to the comic/maga store most of the times. even though they're still very confusing and I need a lot of time to find something *lol* I'm such a newbie at this.
    Anyway, I find it promising. Can't wait for the next volume.

I see we have a fourth member! Welcome Tarumi

(btw. for future reference just call me Oro that is much shorter)
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hello my dear friends!!!

Sorry for not writing for so long, but how are you???
    Me, I struggle a lot with University, so I've been a little busy lately...

-Change of topic-

^^
    The only thing savin me was my first time watching Fullmetal Alchemist (my new fav pairings: RoyxHughes, RoyxEd ) and the series "Nabari no ou" Anyone seen that yet?
    You should watch it, I highly recommend it!
    The story has some weakpoints, but the characters make up for that, I suppose ^^.

Sooo, please tell me about your current situation in life!
    I'd love to hear more from you!

and
  7. zuckermond
    zuckermond
    Hey guys!!
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Welcome Zuckermond!

Thanks for joining , glad to have you here!

May I ask you to tell us something about you, if you don't mind? For examplem, where do you come from (Vienna, Salzburg, Klagenfurt or maybe Würmla ?!?! )

And, pleeease, please, tell us also something about your favourite bishies/couples!

Hugs and kisses
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    I wish everyone a nice "Nikolo"!!!

Hope you have lots of chocolate and fruits in your boots/shoes.

(Sounds totally weird in English... but who cares?! ^^)
  10. zuckermond
    zuckermond
    Weee~ll I'm from Vienna (oh noes, a city brat! )
    Favorite pairings would be Naruto/Sasuke, Yuki/Shuichi, Seishirou/Subaru, Miyagi/Shinobu, Axel/Roxas, Nagase/Gaku, Kurogane/Fye, Doumeki/Watanuki, Phoenix/Edgeworth AND I THINK I'LL STOP NOW (or else this'll go on forever ^^')

Happy Nikolo! XDD
Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast