aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY

1. Riyuge
    Hello everyone!
    I know out of the many orchestrations and symphonic works written for video games, the music of Nobuo Uematsu is some of the greatest, and has been played countless times all over the world. I am both a musician (alto/tenor saxophone, jazz and classical) and music enthusiast, and have personally had a chance to perform various arrangements of the Final Fantasy music, and them performed. However, if you have not had a chance to attend a live symphony you are truly missing out. I invite you all to see the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra perform Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY, conducted by Arnie Roth, an award winning conductor known for leading the best performances of Final Fantasy music all over the world. Also, the composer Nobuo Uematsu will be in attendance and available after the show to those who have purchased VIP tickets (I have, and they are always well worth it).

Aside from inviting you all, no matter where you live in the world, I would also like to open up the floor for discussion about the OSTs or the music in general. I hope something interesting happens!

I posted a link here to the ASO's calendar so you can check out the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and other shows you might be interested in. I just returned from South Korea and also I spent some time with my family in Japan before the earthquake and tsunami, and I have been looking forward to this event since Christmas!

Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY | Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

~Ri