aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gundam SEED/Destiny

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol how come you guys don't have any messages yet? Well I guess I'll say something first..I'm a huge fan of Dearka and Yzak yet I named me cat athrun zala.. I had hoped there would be more people here cause this show is awesome..tho 00 doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to be..still its not the same is it? I have a fanfic contest going on right now with Dearka and Yzak as a pairing if anyone wants to write and get some points^ ^
  2. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    I'm always so hesitant to make the first post-but thank you kumakun
    Ooooh your cat is named Athrun Zala?? He's my favourite character
    Gundam 00 is really different-it's good but I think I like Seed better because it came first.
    Maybe I'll check out your contest. When's the dead line? (I'm about to head out otherwise I'd check for it right now) I might enter since I really like the pairing Dearka and Yzak-they fit together just perfect, don't they?
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yes yes they do..theres no one else for yzak I think they were made for each other lol with yzaks mom who knows..maybe they were o_O Dearka is a skirt chaser but yzak could wear a skirt lol
    deadline is jan 1st so you have lots of time to think about it and write it if you want http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...ml#post1821722
    lol when people ask what his name is and I say athrun zala they all look at me like I'm crazy..I am but not because I named me cat that lol
    If you do write something you'll get points just for entering and even more if you win for the pairing which you most likely will since no one else is entering with them as the pairing

subrosa how come your not saying anything? you're supposed to be watching this place as group leader
  4. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    I got a look at your thread and I think I will try to enter (I am an extremely slow writer and people that now me hate how long I take, kukuku )
    I tried starting a bit of it to get a feel for them-as I haven't watched it in quite a while. Do you have a preferance for what tense it should be written in? (i.e. 1st person or 3rd?) (I probably should ask this in your thread )
    I think I saw a pic of your Athrun Zala in the photoalbum section for pets...he's long haired and fluffy right? Or do I have the wrong cat in mind? >.<
    I want to name an animal after Athrun...but I guess I'll just deal with my lovely Athrun figure^^

@subrose: who's your fav characters?
    You too Kumakun? Do you have one?
    mine's Athrun
  5. Itsame
    Itsame
    hey there! I can't believe there aren't more members! I am proud to be one of the first 5! Anyways, I thought that i would say hi.
    @kumakun- aww! such a good name for a cat! XD
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol one? no ..2 yes..Dearka and Yzak..Yzak is awesome..I have a thing for silver haired people I think but other then them it would be mu I believe ^^

nope that wasn't my athrun...hes Black and white..hes in my aarin album tho so could have seen him there maybe?

Itsame yeah I know I was suprised too and I had to do the first post..normally its the person who starts the group how does thatit doesn't matter I like talking^^
    I want a silver cat so I can name him Yzak lol

oh and ask the question in the thread incase someone else has the same question
  7. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    @Kumakun-You meen in your profile? I didn't see an album there....you have a very relaxing profile by the way
    I love silver haired guys too...lol. A couple of my favourite characters of all time have silver hair^^
    Ah, Mu What an interesting and flirtatious character~

@Itsame: Hi there dear I think this group just needs time to grow, we can be it's foundation for growth and spread the news
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I drew mu the other day but it came out blurry when I took the pic (cause my scanner is no longer alive)but hes in my art thread.
    you have to be on my friends list to see my album so thats most likely why you don't see them..you can add me if you want tho theres nothing very interesting in there..just me at different ages because a bunch of us were doing it and I just never got around to changing it..

I wish there was more gundamseed out there
  9. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    Ahh live Kumakun's scanner, live!
    oh I saw your thread last night...you posted Mu and Cagalli right? They're good...Especially Mu (I'm not as fond of Cagalli as she kinda got on my nerves (got in the way of my KirAsu) though I'd debate to cosplay as her or my baby Athrun )
    Ah, I thought it might've been something like that...I'll add you then if you don't mind ^^ I enjoy talking with you
    I wish the same....I check diligently everyday for GS doujinshi and I want more ff out there too but nothing seems to update anymore for it-or very rarely
    There are quite a few doujinshi on sites like ebay or jpqueen that I'd love to own-or see come to aarin...maybe someday
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh my scanner is dead its not coming back I'll take better ones later when I feel like it..
    yeah I posted them..I usually have atleast one gundamseed character when I update..weird but its alright^^
    yeah there needs to be more stories it sucks but if you know a community on lj you can say to join my contest to get points..thats why we are doing it after all..to get more rare stories!
    I feel like crap so I'm off but I'll talk to you guys later
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast